Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday Cheer...
focusracer,Dec 15 2006, 05:28 PM Wrote:I always stick to the ol' faithful, Crown Royal with a dash of coke, for added color. Except for Christmas Eve, I usually break out a fine red to go with the dark meat of the turkey and it helps out in the gravy as well.
[right][snapback]220519[/snapback][/right]

^^^^ Now focusracer knows how to EAT and DRINK!!! Sounds just like me on every Christmas Day/Eve haha
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Burnin21,Dec 15 2006, 12:46 PM Wrote:
focusracer,Dec 15 2006, 05:28 PM Wrote:I always stick to the ol' faithful, Crown Royal with a dash of coke, for added color. Except for Christmas Eve, I usually break out a fine red to go with the dark meat of the turkey and it helps out in the gravy as well.
[right][snapback]220519[/snapback][/right]

^^^^ Now focusracer knows how to EAT and DRINK!!! Sounds just like me on every Christmas Day/Eve haha
[right][snapback]220523[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Yeah I have to abstain while I'm visiting my dad Christmas Day because I have to drive to Aurora and back but when I visit my mom, who lives a 15 minute cab ride away. I'm usually leaving her place three sheets to the wind AKA plastered :ph34r:

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,Dec 15 2006, 09:48 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 14 2006, 10:12 PM Wrote:Well, when I wanna drink, my poison of choice is Coke Zero & Bacardi Rum....

Can't drink egg nog... I can't get past the sliminess no matter how much booze is in it :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]220397[/snapback][/right]

I wish I could find Lucern eggnog in Southern Ontario... I would buy it by the case. It's not overly yellow or slimey, but it's friggin' tasty.. so much better than anything I've found in southern ontario.

If you don't believe me, ask anyone who's tried it, my shortbreads, lasagna, or my pumpkin pie.. I know the best of the best, and so far, nothing I've tasted comes close to Lucern egg nog.

the crap you get from dairland and whatever here is absolute crap. Great for when I'm constipated as 5 minutes after drinking a glass, I'm guaranteed to be running for the bathroom...
[right][snapback]220458[/snapback][/right]
Eggnog Recipe
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
usually crown royal and coke, or Canadian Club and Ginger Ale. eggnog and spice rum is good but i can't tolerate the taste of eggnog.
'03 Focus SVT
I LOVE rye....

However, it's wierd... Ever sisnce I turned about 22 the stuff makes very volatile, violent, and emotionall. I dunno what it is about Rye. We're not even allowed to have it in the house anymore.

I choose not to even be in it's presence. :(

Anyone else have this problem?
/\/\/\/\/\ I here ya my man.... I've learned to stay away from the rye unless Im staying in and am only surrounded by close friends... Otherwise I might take somebody else a little too seriously
I Vtec
It has to be a nice cold alpine or moose light for me.... B) A nice rum and coke hits the spot also
My Mom Says I'm Special
Beer : keiths (or keiths red if they have it on tap)
Mix : rye and ginger
Wine : Shiraz...

Am I an alky?? nope :)
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ZX5chica,Dec 16 2006, 04:02 PM Wrote:Beer : keiths (or keiths red if they have it on tap)
Mix : rye and ginger
Wine : Shiraz...

Am I an alky?? nope :)
[right][snapback]220637[/snapback][/right]

another fan of the rye and ginger.
'03 Focus SVT
Beer - Molson's or more usually Coors

Spirit - Southern Comfort & Lemonade

Special....but always in the cupboard...Sheridans....

Anyone ever try Sheridans? It's like Baileys, but the liqueur and cream liqueur are separated in the bottle, and come from 2 spouts, so when it's poured, the cream sits on top of the liqueur...cool idea, and tastes great!..

Scorp.
Hit the Christmas cheer a little hard last night. Went all gangsta with gin and juice and shots of Alize with a topper of Hennesy.

Feel like I got hit by a freakin train.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Bud
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
Guinness or any "good" dark beer
Jack Daniels (straight or with a bit of water only)
Single Malt Scotch :)
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
Jagger bombs!!!

Grey Goose and cran 80% of the time and beer when it wing nights.....
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
beer bottle: coors or corona
beer draught: coors or where i can find Grasshopper
Mix: grey goose and 7-up
shots: crown royal (my dad used to bottle it, so there was/is always alot around) or jager

three of those made for an interesting/crazy night on saturday :lol:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Make mine a Captain and Coke!