Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday Cheer...
Pomagranete liquor, gin and sprite.
NefCanuck,Dec 14 2006, 10:12 PM Wrote:Well, when I wanna drink, my poison of choice is Coke Zero & Bacardi Rum....

Can't drink egg nog... I can't get past the sliminess no matter how much booze is in it :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]220397[/snapback][/right]

I wish I could find Lucern eggnog in Southern Ontario... I would buy it by the case. It's not overly yellow or slimey, but it's friggin' tasty.. so much better than anything I've found in southern ontario.

If you don't believe me, ask anyone who's tried it, my shortbreads, lasagna, or my pumpkin pie.. I know the best of the best, and so far, nothing I've tasted comes close to Lucern egg nog.

the crap you get from dairland and whatever here is absolute crap. Great for when I'm constipated as 5 minutes after drinking a glass, I'm guaranteed to be running for the bathroom...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Not drinking this year.

Decided to not drink this year and let the wife do the drinking.

Next year this time she will be pregnant (hopefully) so then I do the drinking since she won't be able to drink :)

this is the plan. Lets see if it works out.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

It's usually when the wife gets drunk is when she ends up pregnant... so yeah.. I see this plan working.

darkpuppet,Dec 15 2006, 10:04 AM Wrote:It's usually when the wife gets drunk is when she ends up pregnant...  so yeah.. I see this plan working.
[right][snapback]220464[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Dec 15 2006, 11:45 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Dec 15 2006, 10:04 AM Wrote:It's usually when the wife gets drunk is when she ends up pregnant...  so yeah.. I see this plan working.
[right][snapback]220468[/snapback][/right]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
beer, though it smaking me really fat.

I've gained about 25 pounds since quitting smoking...I know why though, Im just replacing the smokes with more beer. Which makes me wanna have a smoke really bad. :lol:

Noty good.
You know guys ive never tried eggnog and everyone is always going on about how good it is .. .is it really that good ?
timhickey,Dec 15 2006, 12:26 PM Wrote:You know guys ive never tried eggnog and everyone is always going on about how good it is .. .is it really that good ?
[right][snapback]220489[/snapback][/right]

I cant drink it by itself. In coffee or some rum, yes, but not by itself.
GLENLIVET & BUSHMILLS

Beer was killing me....not like the bushmills is any better :)
2002 Infra-red ZTS
I know ive seen my girlfriend and her family drinking it and it dont look that good :blink: but I guess this year ill have to give it a try .
Eggnog is basically like a vanilla shake with nutmeg and cinnamon in it.

I like it, but it's not for everyone.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
timhickey,Dec 15 2006, 12:36 PM Wrote:I know ive seen my girlfriend and her family drinking it and it dont look that good  :blink: but I guess this year ill have to give it a try .
[right][snapback]220499[/snapback][/right]

If it's not Lucern brand, you'll be sorely disappointed...

Well if its a vanilla shake with nutmeg and cinnamon why is it called eggnog ? I thought it was raw eggs in it.
darkpuppet around here I think we can only get baxter stuff.
darkpuppet,Dec 15 2006, 03:04 PM Wrote:It's usually when the wife gets drunk is when she ends up pregnant...  so yeah.. I see this plan working.

YEP :D :D :D
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Tell you what If I can find some Lucern stuff ill mail yah some lol
timhickey,Dec 15 2006, 12:49 PM Wrote:Tell you what If I can find some Lucern stuff ill mail yah some lol
[right][snapback]220508[/snapback][/right]

no need my friend.. I'm flying up to Thunder Bay for Christmas.. they gots the good stuff there..

lol "they got the good stuff there ... " sounds like were not talking about eggnog.
I always stick to the ol' faithful, Crown Royal with a dash of coke, for added color. Except for Christmas Eve, I usually break out a fine red to go with the dark meat of the turkey and it helps out in the gravy as well.

No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like