Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Interesting
http://ucbswww.bank-banque-canada.ca/scrip...rch_english.cfm

Has anyone here tried this and found anything for themselves? I tried it but nothing came up. Others have reported finding money under their relatives from here. It also assists you in processing the claim once you have found one.
My other ride is your Mom
some lucky prokopchuk out there is getting $10 when he turns 18!!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I found 2 unclaimed balances from people with the same last name as me.
Not a dime, but I'm not surprised. I mean a Swiss person forgetting where they left their money? That's about as likely to happen as me winning the lottery :P

NefCanuck
De nada for me, either. Back to work I go :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
found a little over $30 for my GF's late sister !! Weird ??
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
Looks like the wife has 308.00 waiting for her at her old bank in Burlington.

Hmm.

Wonder if this is for real?
Oh its for real alright, my brother found my dad a couple thousand dollars that had been left in an account in kingston back in the late 50's. The actual amount my father had left was rather small but with the compounding interests rates it became rather signigicant over the almost 50 years it was left untouched
I Vtec
Yup, I checked my status a few months ago and found nothing :(
Oh well, it was worth a try.
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Heh

Found my Dad on there. $26.22.

However they'd already called us about it and he's received it. Though when they called us the way they said it sounded like thousands so we jumped at it only to get $26 and we were disappointed.

Edit: Have you tried searching popular names? I've found accounts with thousands unclaimed. Almost makes me want to claim to be them to get it.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Looks like my grandma has $2.95 coming her way!

too bad she's dead :(
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I found my cousins unclaimed $14.96.

at my bank no less!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
This expires after a certain time. My brother used to have money owing, but now it's gone.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.