Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toll Rate Increase Approved 4 Confederation Bridge
Annual toll rate increase approved for Confederation Bridge
November 7, 2006

Ottawa, Ontario - Transport Canada has announced the approval of the annual adjustment to toll rates for the Confederation Bridge. The adjustment was submitted by the bridge operator, Strait Crossing Development Inc.

Under a 1993 agreement signed between the Government of Canada and Strait Crossing, the bridge operator is entitled to adjust toll rates to inflation every January 1st, by an amount not exceeding 75 per cent of the increase in the Consumer Price Index over the previous calendar year.

The adjustment results in a 25-cent increase to $40.75 for all types of vehicles for 2007, except for motorcycles, pedestrians and cyclists. The charge for every additional axle remains unchanged at $6.75.

The new rates will apply as of January 1, 2007. For more information, visit http://www.ConfederationBridge.com.

I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Pretty good free to go and 40.75 to return , better make sure to save some cash when your on vacation.
Good to know and thanks for the site and for sharing information .I got more ideas on how to handle it.

damn bots...
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
(06-07-2011, 09:31 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: damn bots...

Which reminds me we haven't heard from our intrepid reporter in quite some time ... drop us a line Philip and let us know what's new.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *