Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oveckin Baby!
OAC_Sparky,Dec 4 2006, 04:25 PM Wrote:
02SVTSEDAN,Dec 4 2006, 03:07 PM Wrote:http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20...020236.HTM
Still remember this thrashing! :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]218625[/snapback][/right]
Sad, if that's all that Leaf fans can cling to. One game.

At least the Habs can manage to win a Stanley Cup every decade or two.

If the Leafs miss out again this year, and that'll be 40 years.

[Image: rwbanner.jpg]
[right][snapback]218627[/snapback][/right]

Cling to one game, s*** leafs fans have been clinging to that last cup win for the past 40 yrs.

GO Habs GO!

Life long Habs fan.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

he let up stop ur whining b!tches
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Go Habs Go :D

Hit was pretty dirty, but still one of the most skilled in the league... ahead of crosby for sure.

I wonder if the leafs fan remember the back to back thrashing montreal gave them last year, what was it? 5-1 and 6-2 B) Man that was a ruff few days for leafs fans
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kinda surprised by the amount of habs fans up in this biatch.

Vive le canadiens!
Go Sens Go!!!

:P
'03 Focus SVT
Habs huh? WTF.......??
Leafs for Life... win, lose or draw.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Habs fans are an interesting lot, when things are going well, they plan the parade route for the Stanley Cup, otherwise they're planning on stringing the goaltender up by their "noix" (It always seems to be the goaltender)

Whereas when things are going well, Leafs fans are planning the parade route... otherwise we're pulling the paper bags over our heads and muttering "wait 'til next year!" :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 5 2006, 10:55 AM Wrote:Habs fans are an interesting lot, when things are going well, they plan the parade route for the Stanley Cup, otherwise they're planning on stringing the goaltender up by their "noix" (It always seems to be the goaltender)

Whereas when things are going well, Leafs fans are planning the parade route... otherwise we're pulling the paper bags over our heads and muttering "wait 'til next year!" :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]218703[/snapback][/right]

You mean something like this?

[Image: mapleleafsparade.jpg]

I just had to.. :ph34r:
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
^^ ha... :lol:
torradan,Dec 5 2006, 10:20 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 5 2006, 10:55 AM Wrote:Habs fans are an interesting lot, when things are going well, they plan the parade route for the Stanley Cup, otherwise they're planning on stringing the goaltender up by their "noix" (It always seems to be the goaltender)

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]218704[/snapback][/right]

You do realize we are getting together today?

And my loyalty still stands with the Leafs?

Prepare for armegeddon. My great great Uncle Brock once kicked some Yankee butt. Today, ye shall uprise from the grave!

Ya, I still like to watch Buffalo. So what.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Dec 5 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:You do realize we are getting together today?

And my loyalty still stands with the Leafs?

Prepare for armegeddon.  My great great Uncle Brock once kicked some Yankee butt.  Today, ye shall uprise from the grave!

Ya, I still like to watch Buffalo.  So what.
[right][snapback]218706[/snapback][/right]

Snowball fight at 20 paces?
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...
GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...GO LEAFS GO!...
[Image: classpic640.jpg]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
BEAT THAT s*** - THE TRUE LEAFS FAN RIGHT HERE!!! - DONT EVEN TEST ME!!
B)
02SVTSEDAN,Dec 5 2006, 11:53 AM Wrote:BEAT THAT s***  - THE TRUE LEAFS FAN RIGHT HERE!!! - DONT EVEN TEST ME!!
[right][snapback]218709[/snapback][/right]

Quote:NORTHEAST
BUFFALO GP: 26, PTS: 42
MONTREAL GP: 26, PTS: 33
TORONTO GP: 28, PTS: 31
OTTAWA GP: 27, PTS: 29
BOSTON GP: 25, PTS: 28

I dont have to beat anything, Montreal is clearly doing it already. :lol: :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Dec 5 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:I dont have to beat anything, Montreal is clearly doing it already.  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]218711[/snapback][/right]

It's the highways. Nothing survives the 20 or the 40. Every team that arrives there is so beat from the trip in that they have no energy left to play. :P :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
meford4u,Dec 5 2006, 10:27 AM Wrote:Prepare for armegeddon.  My great great Uncle Brock once kicked some Yankee butt.  Today, ye shall uprise from the grave!
As long as you don't have any Maple Leafs on your team, you have a fair shot at winning.

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Flofocus,Dec 5 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:
02SVTSEDAN,Dec 5 2006, 11:53 AM Wrote:BEAT THAT s***  - THE TRUE LEAFS FAN RIGHT HERE!!! - DONT EVEN TEST ME!!
[right][snapback]218709[/snapback][/right]

Quote:NORTHEAST
BUFFALO GP: 26, PTS: 42
MONTREAL GP: 26, PTS: 33
TORONTO GP: 28, PTS: 31
OTTAWA GP: 27, PTS: 29
BOSTON GP: 25, PTS: 28

I dont have to beat anything, Montreal is clearly doing it already. :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]218711[/snapback][/right]

Cmon now. Any HOCKEY fan could clearly see that the game Saturday was totally one sided in TO's favour. It was lady luck that saved the Can.'s from a loss. Not good plays, not great hockey and certainly not great defense. Just luck.

And luck won't get you to the cup.

We'll see who lands ahead of the game come year end.

I've got a case on TO if you've got the balls little man.

OAC_Sparky,Dec 5 2006, 01:15 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 5 2006, 10:27 AM Wrote:Prepare for armegeddon.  My great great Uncle Brock once kicked some Yankee butt.  Today, ye shall uprise from the grave!
As long as you don't have any Maple Leafs on your team, you have a fair shot at winning.

:lol:
[right][snapback]218723[/snapback][/right]
Right back at ya.

[Image: ?action=view&current=sparky.jpg]

NefCanuck

Yeah? and how have the Sabres had their parade route plans written down? On paper in Invisible Ink? :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 5 2006, 03:19 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck

Yeah? and how have the Sabres had their parade route plans written down? On paper in Invisible Ink? :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]218740[/snapback][/right]

I think we still have one written up for 1999 somewhere.
--
Team PITA