Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oveckin Baby!
meford4u,Dec 5 2006, 03:10 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Dec 5 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:
02SVTSEDAN,Dec 5 2006, 11:53 AM Wrote:BEAT THAT s***  - THE TRUE LEAFS FAN RIGHT HERE!!! - DONT EVEN TEST ME!!
[right][snapback]218709[/snapback][/right]

Quote:NORTHEAST
BUFFALO GP: 26, PTS: 42
MONTREAL GP: 26, PTS: 33
TORONTO GP: 28, PTS: 31
OTTAWA GP: 27, PTS: 29
BOSTON GP: 25, PTS: 28

I dont have to beat anything, Montreal is clearly doing it already. :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]218711[/snapback][/right]

Cmon now. Any HOCKEY fan could clearly see that the game Saturday was totally one sided in TO's favour. It was lady luck that saved the Can.'s from a loss. Not good plays, not great hockey and certainly not great defense. Just luck.

And luck won't get you to the cup.

We'll see who lands ahead of the game come year end.

I've got a case on TO if you've got the balls little man.
[right][snapback]218734[/snapback][/right]

:lol: You dont know hockey then. That was a sweet ass comeback.

1 case? :unsure: obviously Ive got bigger balls than you.

EDIT: ...and more confidence in my team
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I just don't understand how a team with such a terible record has so much fan support? They can't play well as a team and are pretty dissapointing to watch. yet they sell out every game and the price of a ticket is outrageous. so why pay so much to support a team that can't get it's act together? if your a leafs fan you would have to be over the age of 40 to remember the last time your team tasted victory. It's a little early but it doesn't seem like there doing any better this year than the last. if your a hockey fan it's worth the drive to buffalo to actually watch a decent game at a decent price. GO SABRES GO

Montreal would also be a good choice
2007 Focus GFX ST pitch black
Flofocus,Dec 5 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 5 2006, 03:10 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Dec 5 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:
02SVTSEDAN,Dec 5 2006, 11:53 AM Wrote:BEAT THAT s***  - THE TRUE LEAFS FAN RIGHT HERE!!! - DONT EVEN TEST ME!!
[right][snapback]218709[/snapback][/right]

Quote:NORTHEAST
BUFFALO GP: 26, PTS: 42
MONTREAL GP: 26, PTS: 33
TORONTO GP: 28, PTS: 31
OTTAWA GP: 27, PTS: 29
BOSTON GP: 25, PTS: 28

I dont have to beat anything, Montreal is clearly doing it already. :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]218711[/snapback][/right]

Cmon now. Any HOCKEY fan could clearly see that the game Saturday was totally one sided in TO's favour. It was lady luck that saved the Can.'s from a loss. Not good plays, not great hockey and certainly not great defense. Just luck.

And luck won't get you to the cup.

We'll see who lands ahead of the game come year end.

I've got a case on TO if you've got the balls little man.
[right][snapback]218734[/snapback][/right]

:lol: You dont know hockey then. That was a sweet ass comeback.

1 case? :unsure: obviously Ive got bigger balls than you.
[right][snapback]218742[/snapback][/right]
That was definetly some Montreal skill when 2 Leafs collided :rolleyes:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Hey man Montreal sucks face it! I don't follow a team that hopes there goalie will win them the game every night! :lol:

Team effort! - GO LEAFS GO!
02SVTSEDAN,Dec 5 2006, 04:11 PM Wrote:Hey man Montreal sucks face it! I don't follow a team that hopes there goalie will win them the game every night! :lol:

Team effort! - GO LEAFS GO!
[right][snapback]218747[/snapback][/right]

Face what? That montreal is ahead of you guys in points with less games played? That we have the number one goalie in the league right now? That we can brake tuckers nose with one quick punch?

:lol:

Go Pathetic leaf fan go!

meford4u,Dec 5 2006, 02:13 PM Wrote:Right back at ya.

[Image: ?action=view&current=sparky.jpg]
[right][snapback]218735[/snapback][/right]
Broken image link.
[Image: grasshopper.jpg]

02SVTSEDAN,Dec 5 2006, 03:11 PM Wrote:Team effort! - GO LEAFS GO!
[right][snapback]218747[/snapback][/right]
The two most obvious facts in hockey:

1) There is no "I" in "TEAM".

and

2) There is no "C-U-P" in TORONTO.

:blink:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
fawkin double ownage.
st_two_007,Dec 5 2006, 03:51 PM Wrote:I just don't understand how a team with such a terible record has so much fan support? They can't play well as a team and are pretty dissapointing to watch.  yet they sell out every game and the price of a ticket is outrageous.  so why pay so much to support a team that can't get it's act together?  if your a leafs fan you would have to be over the age of 40 to remember the last time your team tasted victory.  It's a little early but it doesn't seem like there doing any better this year than the last.  if your a hockey fan it's worth the drive to buffalo to actually watch a decent game at a decent price.  GO SABRES GO

Montreal would also be a good choice
[right][snapback]218744[/snapback][/right]

Wow thier is still room on that banwagon?
20 bucks says Ottawa will a cup before Toronto and Montreal.

'03 Focus SVT
Man, I come home after the condo board Xmas party and if I wasn't sick watching a board member consume THREE 10 oz. steaks and all the trimmings, SIX beers AND and a slice of chocolate cake for dessert (mind you this dude is in his fifties and skinnier than I am) I sure became sick watching the Leafs spew and turn a 2 - 1 lead into a 4 - 2 loss... WTF? :blink: :ph34r:

NefCanuck
I guess that's yet another game I should be glad I missed?

Been way too busy working on the "Farm" here at home. I swear, if all this distributed computing is for naught... :angry:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NefCanuck,Dec 5 2006, 10:24 PM Wrote:Man, I come home after the condo board Xmas party and if I wasn't sick watching a board member consume THREE 10 oz. steaks and all the trimmings, SIX beers AND and a slice of chocolate cake for dessert (mind you this dude is in his fifties and skinnier than I am) I sure became sick watching the Leafs spew and turn a 2 - 1 lead into a 4 - 2 loss... WTF? :blink:  :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]218791[/snapback][/right]

It was actually a 2-0 lead turned into a 5-2 loss. :lol:
**Feigns shock**

:yikes:

....not

OMG i just seen the score on nhl.com, that's awesome :lol:

Ottawa is also rolling again.... :o
My Mom Says I'm Special
dabigmandan,Dec 5 2006, 10:41 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 5 2006, 10:24 PM Wrote:Man, I come home after the condo board Xmas party and if I wasn't sick watching a board member consume THREE 10 oz. steaks and all the trimmings, SIX beers AND and a slice of chocolate cake for dessert (mind you this dude is in his fifties and skinnier than I am) I sure became sick watching the Leafs spew and turn a 2 - 1 lead into a 4 - 2 loss... WTF? :blink:  :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]218791[/snapback][/right]

It was actually a 2-0 lead turned into a 5-2 loss. :lol:
[right][snapback]218796[/snapback][/right]

My bad, in my defense I had consumed three beers during the party myself (but only one dinner and one dessert mind <_< )

NefCanuck
Montreal sucks! - they lost again in OT....Leafs are only one game back now with a win tonight! :lol:
I swear Montreal only wins games in OT just Lame..
02SVTSEDAN,Dec 7 2006, 08:15 AM Wrote:....Leafs are only one game back now with a win tonight! :lol:[right][snapback]218970[/snapback][/right]
This is the same thinking that has Leaf fans celebrating Stanley Cup wins in January. :rolleyes:

In case you didn't notice, Montreal has 2 games in hand.

Wanna see the reality of the situation?, look at this:

Eastern Conference Standings

If the season ended tomorrow, the Leafs would barely make the playoffs, on top of the fact that the Rangers and the Capitals have 2 games in hand, and the Bruins have FOUR games in hand. Let them play out their remaining games and the Leafs would be out for ANOTHER early golf season.

Still wanna celebrate now? :lol:
02SVTSEDAN,Dec 7 2006, 09:15 AM Wrote:I swear Montreal only wins games in OT just Lame..
[right][snapback]218970[/snapback][/right]

Its called great hockey....being a leafs fan you dont get to see to much of that.
Flofocus,Dec 7 2006, 08:35 AM Wrote:Its called great hockey....being a leafs fan you dont get to see to much of that.
[right][snapback]218972[/snapback][/right]
OAC_Sparky,Dec 5 2006, 04:38 PM Wrote:The two most obvious facts in hockey:

1) There is no "I" in "TEAM".

and

2) There is no "C-U-P" in TORONTO.

:blink:
[right][snapback]218752[/snapback][/right]

haha that made my morning.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin