Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Time Meet...
I deleted you rpost Bryan because though you don;t care, I don;t really think it's fair for you to drag me through the mud publicly.

Sorry.
ANTHONYD,Dec 3 2006, 11:11 AM Wrote:I deleted you rpost Bryan because though you don;t care, I don;t really think it's fair for you to drag me through the mud publicly.

Sorry.
[right][snapback]218475[/snapback][/right]

whatever. fair is fair. The truth is the truth.

You are who you are.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Fair enough I guess.

It;s all a misunderstanding, but if you feel you need to write our relationship off than I guess there's nothing I can do about it now. If there was, I would do something to fix it.

Publicly for what it's worth Bryan, I appologize if I've upset you.

-a.
For what it's worth, I didn't mean to start anything. :(
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 3 2006, 03:57 PM Wrote:For what it's worth, I didn't mean to start anything. :(
[right][snapback]218495[/snapback][/right]
Don't worry about it.

Life's too short to get all tied up in a knot over this. I have just been doing alot of soul searching lately and coming to the realization that I need to change gears.

So don't eveyone get their heads all screwed up because I spoke up.

You'll see alot more of that, the way things used to be.

I've come to the point that life is about my family and myself. I stopped pleasing others just because it might be politically correct. Speak your mind, tell the truth and trust your instincts. All that without barrelling over your fellow man/woman.

It's all good.

NOS2Go4Me,Dec 3 2006, 08:57 PM Wrote:For what it's worth, I didn't mean to start anything. :(

so having a new view on life,

what do you think about my car now. :lol:
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
kamilk69,Dec 3 2006, 06:12 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 3 2006, 08:57 PM Wrote:For what it's worth, I didn't mean to start anything. :(

so having a new view on life,

what do you think about my car now. :lol:
[right][snapback]218512[/snapback][/right]
It looks like s***. But goes fast.

I'm sure you'll have it painted before the next time I see it. Right?

And I know you'll get rid of that dual exhaust. Anymore helpful hints needed?

meford4u,Dec 3 2006, 06:30 PM Wrote:And I know you'll get rid of that dual exhaust.  Anymore helpful hints needed?
[right][snapback]218518[/snapback][/right]
The dual exhaust keeps the thrust balanced.

Without it the car would end up bouncing around Southern Ontario like when you let go a balloon... :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
meford4u,Dec 3 2006, 07:30 PM Wrote:I'm sure you'll have it painted before the next time I see it.  Right?
[right][snapback]218518[/snapback][/right]

Maybe he could just get bumpers that would be a good start.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

i would like to announce that next week im painting and putting on a stock front bumper, and hopefully spraying the fenders and all the nasty spots.

and for the exhast, im not sure its either
a. make a new exhast from scratch
b. buy a electronic cutout and have straight pipe coming out under the front wheel.
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
This thread is like listening to my wife bitch out her freinds on the week-end.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
:rolleyes:
Flofocus,Dec 4 2006, 09:41 AM Wrote:This thread is like listening to my wife bitch out her freinds on the week-end.
[right][snapback]218569[/snapback][/right]
You listen to your wife?

Rookie.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
just smile and wave

just smile and wave

name that movie
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Dec 4 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:just smile and wave

just smile and wave

name that movie
[right][snapback]218657[/snapback][/right]

Madigascar.
Holy thread whooorage batman! :lol:

So...is anyone remotely interested in a mini meet next week sometime? Maybe get some people from Burlington, Brantford, and the Hammer, and anywhere else that might be interested?

We should do something like go to Filthy McNasty's or something, and then go find somewhere cool for some photo ops...

Just some ideas I guess...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
x2 on Filthy McNasty's
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I'm in for next week, just finished my last exams EVER this week, so my sched is pretty clear until the new year.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

i wish we could feel more of this love on the east coast...i think...lol.
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
We're down on the 23rd and back home on the 27th. If something falls within those dates, we'll attend.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... ANTHONYD 209 115,900 06-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  Toronto Christmas Meet darkpuppet 4 1,895 12-08-2004, 05:30 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet