Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Pics From The Last Month
Here are a few pics taken in the past month. All is well but I remain very busy.

My Sube on the job at the Toronto waterfront. In the background two of my children, the "Hamilton Energy" refuelling the deep sea tug "Everlast" during a rare visit of the Everlast from its usual homeport of Saint John:

[Image: PA130789.jpg]

What is love? Giving your GF your winter wheels because she needs them for her Focus more than I do. My Focus will be up for sale soon anyway plus the Subaru has winter wheels of its own for the bad weather days. I think her car looks awesome with them!:

[Image: PB040813.jpg]

My Focus on the job in Wallaceburg ON. Congratulate me, I am now (on top of everything else!) in the ethanol business. That is shipping point for inbound corn for ethanol plants near Sarnia and outbound DDG's, a by product of ethanol production that will be sent to Europe/Africa:

[Image: PB080819.jpg]

A Dodge Magnum belonging to Transport Canada Marine Security (MARSEC):

[Image: PB160852.jpg]

My Focus on the job at Lock 3 of Welland Canal while attending a press conference:

[Image: PB160854.jpg]

A photo of the lovely couple:

[Image: PB160860a.jpg]

;)
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
nice pics

Were you going to take the lights apart, if you sell your car? not that it matters now bc i already ordered my HID's, but it would of been nice to get a used pair rather then buying them brand new.

Anyways good luck with the sale.
Nice pictures.
Mo
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Nice pics. I especially like the Subie pic. Not a big fan of the chrome door handles on the focus but other than that it looks good.
2001 ZTS,Nov 26 2006, 07:26 AM Wrote:What is love? Giving your GF your winter wheels because she needs them for her Focus more than I do. My Focus will be up for sale soon anyway plus the Subaru has winter wheels of its own for the bad weather days. I think her car looks awesome with them!:

[Image: PB040813.jpg]

What about making sure your GF does NOT park too close to a Fire hydrant? :P
My other ride is your Mom
just out of curiosity....how much do you wanna sell your zts for and what do u have in it
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Thinking about a price, probably $9499 on autotrader and $500 less for someone from here. There is <90,000km on it mostly highway miles going to and from the Hammer from Toronto. Its a 2001 with leather seats and automatic. Good fuel efficiency the last few years, I've had up to 575km/tank recently.

Modifications

Engine:

-Focusport “Street” header.
-K&N panel filter.
-Focus Central spark plug cover.
-Adjustable cam gears, Unorthodox Racing
-Ford Racing camshafts, “street grind”
-AFX underdrive pulley and belt
-Focusport “Stealth” exhaust (2-1/4”)
-Billet aluminium oil cap
-SVT Focus intake
-chrome fuse box cover

Suspension:

-Focusport front stress bar.
-Focus SVT: struts F/R, springs F/R, bump
stops F/R and rear sway bar.

Wheels/Tires/Brakes

-A/S’s: OEM 16” alloy wheels with Firestone Firehawk 205/50R16 tires.
-Stainless steel braid brake lines at all corners
-upgraded discs/pads/shoes

Exterior:

-2002 MACH Edition Focus HID Xenon Headlamps.
-1998 Ford (Europe) RS Edition Focus upper and lower stainless steel mesh grills.
-Upgraded (55W vs. 35W) “Yellow Gold” foglight bulbs.
-Ford Europe taillights with amber turn signals and rear fog lamps.
-Chrome appliquàEuropean door handles.
-“debadged” trunk

Interior:

-Visteon (Ford accessory) auto-dimming rear view mirror with compass and outside temperature.
-Motorola 3W cell phone hardwired to car, transceiver mounted in trunk.

More pictures (page 2 & 3):

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2203755/1

PM me if you want specific pictures or are interested in looking it over. I am in East York just off the DVP.

......and paulo: I parked her car like that to swap the wheels, she had the green machine that day and I am bigger than you (but not as much as I used to be). Still have a problem? :P :lol:

mo: lights stay on the car when sold, because if I swap back I have to do grills and turn signals as well and then it becomes a pain in the ass. Besides the lights should help with a quick sale, bling is good.

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Nice pics (not sure if you'll read this or not)!

So you're just going to stick with the Subbie?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
here's where I've been hiding the past 4 weeks...
[Image: Picture007.jpg]

mind you, it's been snowing constantly and -37 at night since i took that. Best part is I'm driving home Tuesday! Sweet.
2002 Infra-red ZTS
u in the right thread?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
2001 ZTS,Nov 26 2006, 06:26 AM Wrote:A Dodge Magnum belonging to Transport Canada Marine Security (MARSEC):

[Image: PB160852.jpg]
[right][snapback]217472[/snapback][/right]

Nice pics but I just had to notice this one if only b/c it seems a case of the government wasting our tax dollars... I mean why do they need something the size of a Dodge Magnum? :blink:

NefCanuck
^^ It's not the cars we need to worry about, it's the "meetings" they all seem to throw at Tim Horton's.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Is this better?

[Image: P8110558.jpg]

[Image: P8110561.jpg]

The Magnum is a 6 cyl by the way, hes a pal of mine. He has to haul a lot of stuff for inspections. The car has strobes and a siren as well.

There is also a Prius in their stable.

Also met with plain clothes RCMP this week, they drive Corollas.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Flofocus,Nov 27 2006, 03:27 PM Wrote:u in the right thread?
[right][snapback]217586[/snapback][/right]

nope
2002 Infra-red ZTS
2001 ZTS,Nov 27 2006, 07:11 PM Wrote:Is this better?

[Image: P8110558.jpg]

[Image: P8110561.jpg]

The Magnum is a 6 cyl by the way, hes a pal of mine. He has to haul a lot of stuff for inspections. The car has strobes and a siren as well.
[right][snapback]217682[/snapback][/right]

Well, at least with the Smart its not like they'll ever get any speeding tickets :lol:

Re: The Magnum, it just seems an overly large vehicle for the task, I would have thought a smaller wagon would be the first choice (Hell, years ago my dad picked up at auction an '83 K car wagon used by the marnie unit, damn thing had vinyl bench seats and a 4 spd manual... got three years out of that thing not bad for $700)

NefCanuck
ugh... did they think if they named it the "smart car" people woundn't look as silly driving it? :P
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback