Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Amazed By The Skills Of Some People Here
Hi, Guys...!!!

I am new on your site and I am amazed by the skills of some people here...
not too sure if this is the right place to be posting this msg

Let me introduce myself first :

I am Yann, a webmaster and dive instructor, 27 years old.

i have many questions about music, web , PC and education...

Where i can post my messages...

So, thanks a lot!
more spam?

Darkpuppet please advise.
you can post wherever you want, so long as you're not advertising anything... the sections are pretty self explanatory, and the moderating staff will help out where possible.

However, due to increased spam activity on the board, please respect board rules and policies. Failure to do so will result in your account being permanently banned from this site.

welcome!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Start by filling in some profile info. This helps to seperate the people from the bots.
Tis a bot. I had one on my forums a few months back, just like that for the format.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 25 2006, 11:59 AM Wrote:Tis a bot. I had one on my forums a few months back, just like that for the format.
[right][snapback]217408[/snapback][/right]
x2, on my forum too.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
guess I get to ban his ass then...

BTW, is .de the german or dutch domain suffix? 'cause they not allowed to come here no more...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

.de is german, to the best of my knowledge.

Just checked... it is.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Yes Puppet, .DE is germany's country level suffix.
My other ride is your Mom