Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Here On Facebook?
darkpuppet,Feb 14 2007, 06:33 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Feb 14 2007, 07:19 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Feb 14 2007, 04:11 PM Wrote:Can you please tell her to stop "Poking" me???? its getting annoying!!!

:P  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]226909[/snapback][/right]

Shouldn't that one be the other way around... you're supposed to be poking her!! :D
[right][snapback]226928[/snapback][/right]

makes you wonder what kind of 'women' he's been meeting.. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]226929[/snapback][/right]

burnedddddddddd :ph34r:

:lol:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
darkpuppet,Feb 14 2007, 04:44 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 14 2007, 01:43 PM Wrote:My GF is addicted to that site.  its ok, Im addicted to this place. :blink:
[right][snapback]226882[/snapback][/right]

dood, you got issues.

seriously.

:P
[right][snapback]226899[/snapback][/right]

...and your like my drug dealer. :wub:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
facebook rules

im so gonna join your cult, i mean group.
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
I finally gave in to peer preasure and joined up. I added myself to the group too.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
One of my exes belongs that site now, as well as myspace and all kinds of places like that. She's all about the bloggin experience now, and this, that, and the other thing. I can't be bothered with any of it.

Have fun.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
awesome, I was wondering if this site was made into a group on facebook yet..joined today.. that site is making me fail school....
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
Here is an indication of how big it has all become. I have as of this morning convinced my company to set up an offical Facebook "Group", run by yours truly, to use primarily as a recruiting tool for students. should be up in a day or so.

I know many companies already do but it is definately first for a shipping line which tends to be a somewhat old fashioned type of business.

I convinced the VP of HR by saying that I could could 100% guarentee that her 20 something year old neice in Vancouver would be on Facebook along with every other student we are trying to reach out to and sure enough she was.

Obviously I will be using a different profile than my personal one which is a "recruiting tool" of a different sort . What prompted me to suggest it was that I was getting more job applications than girlfriend applications on my personal profile. :lol: ;)

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
sadly...yes lol.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
2001 ZTS,Apr 19 2007, 10:15 AM Wrote:Here is an indication of how big it has all become. I have as of this morning convinced my company to set up an offical Facebook "Group", run by yours truly, to use primarily as a recruiting tool for students. should be up in a day or so.

I know many companies already do but it is definately first for a shipping line which tends to be a somewhat old fashioned type of business.

I convinced the VP of HR by saying that I could could 100% guarentee that her 20 something year old neice in Vancouver would be on Facebook along with every other student we are trying to reach out to and sure enough she was.

Obviously I will be using a different profile than my personal one which is a "recruiting tool" of a different sort . What prompted me to suggest it was that I was getting more job applications than girlfriend applications on my personal profile. :lol:  ;)
[right][snapback]235504[/snapback][/right]

My boos's son got jumped a few week-ends ago in Ottawas ghetto. he got beat up pretty bad, cheek bone pushed in an inch, reconstructive surgery, the whole 9 yards. :(

He found the person who attacked him on facebook.. No joke. He told police, and they arrested him this past tuesday.

yes its is huge. I refuse to join. Its hard to, because Im seeing freinds from Red Deer and Calgary on there that I havent talked to in over 10 years.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
i just never put my full or real name on all these sites.....oh yea....Nick is not even my real name by the way, thats just something that all my close friends call me
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I only add the folks I know or have known. I've added ONE non-IRL friend / past friend / on-line acquaintance (ala FC.net), and that was the guy that gave me my Joost Beta account :D

It's no more, or less, harmless than anything else in the online world. Your info's already out there. It's what you choose to do with it.

For instance, I refuse to add my neurotic ex to my Friends list, but she's on a mutual friend's list. To her credit, she hasn't sent a friend request yet!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
My "group" which I created using a ficticious profile does not show up on a search.

I assume my fictious "profile" has to be part of a "network" before that can happen.

I also assume picking the Toronto network wouldn't restrict any searching by people elsewhere in the world in anyway.

Let me know if you can.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Apr 19 2007, 01:43 PM Wrote:My "group" which I created using a ficticious profile does not show up on a search.

I assume my fictious "profile" has to be part of a "network" before that can happen.

I also assume picking the Toronto network wouldn't restrict any searching by people elsewhere in the world in anyway.

Let me know if you can.
[right][snapback]235546[/snapback][/right]

as long as the group is global
there should be an option on the group to make it global

if you want, invite me to the group and give me temp admin privileges and ill help, after its set you can revoke privileges
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I'm on both actually... Myspace is crap, I'm not a fan of it. Facebook though is pretty sweet as I've made contact with tons of my highschool friends lately. I'll join the Focuscanada club after work, I can't get to the site from here...
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"