Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaking In Brake Light
the other day after sheeting rain up here i opened my hatch to a INDOOR WATER FALL!!!!!!!

i took it to ford and they said that the rear brake lights on these cars leak

any sugestions on how to fix (other then silicone - i know the obvious)!!!

is there i new more stylis light i can stick in??

is there a led light i can buy

thanks
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send out for Euro wagon tails,*drool*
I don't think there is any aftermarket 3rd brake lights for the wagon and i think they are a little different from the zx3/5's

My suggestion is to go buy some led bulbs and replace the peanut bulbs and then seal it up :D

edit: oooops i thought this was about the 3rd brake light sorry. Could it just be the seals around the bulb connectors? i know with my dad's F150 i had to replace or double up the rubber seal around the sockets so they wouldn't get moister in
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
yeah my zx5 was leaking I took it to the local ford dealer taylor ford and the body shop guy fixed it under warranty.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99