Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf

Golf

Out on the golf course with his wife, the husband says, "Twenty years ago I had a brief affair. It meant nothing. I hope you can forgive me."

His wife was hurt, but said, "Dearest, those days are long gone. What we have now is far more valuable. I forgive you."

They embraced and kissed.

On the seventeenth tee, the husband was starting his back swing when the wife blurted out, "I'm sorry darling, and I've been so conscience-stricken since you told me, but since we're being honest with each other, I have something to tell you also. Fifty-two Years ago I had a sex change operation; I was a man before I met you. I hope you can forgive me."

The husband froze at the top of his back swing, and then threw a fit! He slammed the driver into the ground, kicked the ball into the woods, stormed off the tee, pushed the golf cart over on it s side, broke the rest of his clubs one by one, then started on hers.

He screamed and ranted, "You liar! You cheat! You despicable deceiver! How could you? I trusted you with all my heart and soul...and all these years you've been playing off the ladies tees!"

Some things are sacred.

:lol: :lol: