Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fs: Vf Supercharger Stage 3 (zetec)
The kit is still on my car, I will remove it once a buyer is firm and gives deposit.
This kit will makes on my care presently 200whp with more room to grow.
I have all the original piping (shown @ http://www.focussport.com/supercharger.htm) + Modified piping shown in the photos below. I will ship both with the unit, you choose what you want to run.

Everything will be included to hook this kit up, hoses,bolts,zip ties, even the drill/tap for oil return.

Price: $2000 + Shipping if required.

- Vortech Supercharger w/ 2.25", 2.40, 2.70 Pulleys
- CFM 5.7" Overdrive Crank Pulley
- Passenger Side VF Mount
- All Oil Feed/Return Lines
- 60# Siemens Deka Injectors
- Larger MAF Housing
- PWR Liquid/Air 8" Intercooler Barrel
- Huge 10L Resevoir
- Front Mount Heat Exchanger
- SCT Xcalibrator2 w/ Tunes for LFQ1 ecu code
- Autometer Phantom Boost Gauge
- Bosch Bypass Valve

[Image: IMG_0028Medium.jpg]
your selling :o
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Why are you selling it Kev?

You're not getting rid of the focus are you?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Selling because I don't push the car hard enough with this setup, I haven't hit the track even once this year. Driving this car to work I can't even stay at 100km/h for 2 minutes before I need to slow down for traffic which is just frustrating.

Setup works awsome, if I had more time to track it or more open roads to play i'd definetly keep it.
all I gotta say is wow wish mine was zetec
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Oh man.

Why do I feel so sad? :(

What are you going to do once it's gone???
hardk0re,Aug 18 2007, 06:48 AM Wrote:Selling because I don't push the car hard enough with this setup, I haven't hit the track even once this year.  Driving this car to work I can't even stay at 100km/h for 2 minutes before I need to slow down for traffic which is just frustrating.

Setup works awsome, if I had more time to track it or more open roads to play i'd definetly keep it.
[right][snapback]247014[/snapback][/right]
:lol: Start a 407 Fund! :lol:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
ok so is there no chance of getting yanked on the 407? it just cost's a lot to frequent it?
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZED_not_zee,Aug 18 2007, 08:25 AM Wrote:ok so is there no chance of getting yanked on the 407? [right][snapback]247020[/snapback][/right]

i barrely see cops on 407

p.s. get back to me on msn :)
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
ANTHONYD,Aug 18 2007, 09:02 AM Wrote:Oh man.

Why do I feel so sad? :(

What are you going to do once it's gone???
[right][snapback]247018[/snapback][/right]

You won't feel so sad if you buy it :)

Once its gone the car will just be N/A for a while, it will still be fun to drive with the shorter gearing.
youll miss it ^^^
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
thanks ASS. :P
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
i will b interested if someone can tune for auto trans..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
FocusSport can tune you for that kit. It's the motor that needs the tune, not the tranny. Other than that, you have some auto shift values that could be tweaked (even by yourself) to firm up the shifts.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i asked fs before and told me that they never tuned for auto tranny..
asked me to bring my car in..but it is way too far from here..

it also requires auto tranny tune, calibrating tranny to drop torque when shifting..something like that done by powerworks..

good luck with sale, wish i have manual tranny..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.