Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Folks
Hey folks....

names adam and im from the waterloo region. Im a long time member and a moderator over on Torontomazda3.ca
I know a few from these forums and im signing up cuz my gf jus purchased an 05 focus hatch zx5 with a bunch of power options and we all know how effective online forums are for information base material. That said if you guys know of any tidbits about this car post em here, and i will search your topics on the forum :P

Thanks a bunch everyone
Welcome,
Door latch's, keep em lubed and drive er like you stole er. lol :D :D :D
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Welcome, finally a TM3 to FC convert. :lol: Would any of us know you from a Masiv Monday meet?

Start a new thread in the From the Street forum and show us some pic's.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 14 2009, 09:53 PM Wrote:Welcome, finally a TM3 to FC convert. :lol: Would any of us know you from a Masiv Monday meet?

Start a new thread in the From the Street forum and show us some pic's.
[right][snapback]296056[/snapback][/right]

more than likely from the masiv meets, been frequenting them since 2004 or whenever they started.... im not the convert.....i own a mazda 3...this is jus her car....hee hee