Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
FINISHED!!>>>my OFFICIAL build thread
Couple updated will have more tonight
[Image: 5fd89a33.jpg]
[Image: 9438adbb.jpg]
[Image: 262f4d0b.jpg]

Better quality pics to follow
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I like the look of this car even when it wasnt painted. i can't wait to see it fully painted.
More photos
[Image: d0d2a413.jpg]
[Image: 3157af7a.jpg]
[Image: b823718f.jpg]
[Image: 0fc9484c.jpg]
[Image: 71c45b26.jpg]
[Image: f1fa56e5.jpg]
[Image: 426de0fb.jpg]
[Image: f881f6ff.jpg]
[Image: 5dd6c2c7.jpg]
[Image: 926b92f8.jpg]

More to come
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
You know your gonna have to retrofit a chalk board into the car now right? lol :p

Car's coming along... looking forward to the end result!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
NIIIICCCEEE.....i like your shift knob..by the way
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
(03-08-2012, 11:19 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: NIIIICCCEEE.....i like your shift knob..by the way

why thank you

as for the chalkboard it will certianly be missed..im pretty well known for that door lol

maybe ill have to buy a magnetic one and stick it on the door at shows lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
I got some super thick vehicle magnet material if you want it Tongue just paint it with the chalkbard paint and your set lol
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
looking good. gonna be a good result for sure
Shaved hood
[Image: a51f3ffd.jpg]
[Image: 822964c1.jpg]
Instagram @o_so_slo
are you painting your car "massive purple"?
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
No sir. I believe you could get slapped for something like that
Instagram @o_so_slo
Haha that's what I've heard... Big ole smack across the back of the head lol.... Can't wait to see the finished product!!! Awesome!!
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
Lol

Cars been primed. Pics coming tonight
Instagram @o_so_slo
[Image: ca594ba4.jpg]
[Image: 950188b7.jpg]

Being painted as we speak
Instagram @o_so_slo
woot woot... gonna be awesome, looks like they're doing a pretty thorough job. See the coolant tank taken off and stuff... they spraying the inside of the engine bay? the sides under the coolant tank and stuff?
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
Very bad quality pic of paint lol
[Image: aa0b5cf8.jpg]
Instagram @o_so_slo
[Image: 35cb5487.jpg]

I'll upload more later
Instagram @o_so_slo
oh nice
how much do they charge for painting and where are they located?
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I got a deal cause they place sponsored me. It's called Niteline customs
Instagram @o_so_slo
[Image: 07b8e445.jpg]
[Image: a492c3b6.jpg]
[Image: a082d428.jpg]
[Image: aec20786.jpg]
[Image: 3ed3a268.jpg]
[Image: 0a3bf374.jpg]

Another project they are building
[Image: 43a508b3.jpg]

More pics to come as I get updates
Instagram @o_so_slo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winter build thread: GFXjamie GFXjamie 131 81,557 06-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GFXjamie