Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
FINISHED!!>>>my OFFICIAL build thread
I am really liking this car, good job. I have the same side skirts and when i put them on i plan to paint the metal grill black, not sure if you thought of it but it might look good.
[Image: DSCF0010.jpg]
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Saw ya on the linc this afternoon, car caught my eye right away even going the other direction on the expressway lol Pretty gloomy this afternoon, so it must pop even more in the sunlight.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Looks good. Personally I like the dark on dark. Think everything would 'tie-in' better if it was also dark in the lower grill.

If one didn't like the 'dark', this car would be an awesome canvas for custom graphics.
(03-30-2012, 10:03 AM)moon111 Wrote: Looks good. Personally I like the dark on dark. Think everything would 'tie-in' better if it was also dark in the lower grill.

If one didn't like the 'dark', this car would be an awesome canvas for custom graphics.

Check out John's thread (scorcher) featuring the stealth-look IC - looks even better in person.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Thanks for the feedback guys. Positive or negative I love the comments
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(03-30-2012, 11:00 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: Thanks for the feedback guys. Positive or negative I love the comments

You know Sean looking at the pic with the license plate reminds me of the Mustang I saw last year with the front license plate "stickered" onto the front bumper.

It looked exactly like the real thing - even had that kind of sparkly finish to it - but it was adhered to the bumper like a decal or sticker and it formed completely to the bumper.

If you have to have a front license plate - it seems to me that's the way to go.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find out how to do this, or who does it.

[Image: cobralicenseplate.jpg]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I have a thin coming called "hide a plate". It fold under the the car for shows and you can pull it back out for driving
Instagram @o_so_slo
(03-30-2012, 11:56 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: I have a thin coming called "hide a plate". It fold under the the car for shows and you can pull it back out for driving

That's the way to go!
Glad to hear it! I've had one sitting in my basement for like 2 years now! lol

Did you see the power version? Ties into your key fob I think...
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
i did see that one but im not paying 150 for it lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
All going well tomorrow I should have coilovers, harness bar, fuel pressure gauge, and a couple este tics installed tomorrow
Instagram @o_so_slo
The Ontario liscence plates are a decal on tin. Just heat up the plate, peel it off and viola! Stick it anywhere you want.
[Image: 99ecf808.jpg]
[Image: 80dec0af.jpg]
[Image: f2f3d4d9.jpg]
[Image: a62ad9f8.jpg]
[Image: 3265307a.jpg]
Instagram @o_so_slo
wow i like that MASSIV bar, probably cuz it purple, but why keep the back seats?
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
(04-02-2012, 09:56 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: wow i like that MASSIV bar, probably cuz it purple, but why keep the back seats?

not a fan of no back seat looks to empty lol

Instagram @o_so_slo
lol i see what you mean, well if you have passengers they got something to hold on to when you get into boost...
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
Exactly! Lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
Or somewhere to knock their teeth out if you brake unexpectantly.
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
I'll make sure the ppl I don't like sit back there then lmao
Or I can get a sticker made for both sides and put it on the bar say. " warning may lose teeth in sudden brake checks"
Instagram @o_so_slo
I think it was Leo who got a ticket for removing the back seat from his Kona. Something about removing saftey devices or something like that. Leo???
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winter build thread: GFXjamie GFXjamie 131 81,470 06-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GFXjamie