Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nos2go4me
Seller rating: 100%
Buyer rating: 100%
guilty,Oct 20 2006, 07:09 PM Wrote:Seller rating:
Buyer rating:
[right][snapback]212775[/snapback][/right]

Sold ma a set of rims ... excellent communications, delivered them from North Bay (okay, he was coming down anyway but nonetheless he delivered when promised) good guy, the entire process went without a hiccup. 100%.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Buyer Rating: 100%

Seller Rating: havent bought yet.

Bought a set of SVTF headlamps, sent money same day and was fine with waiting a week or so for me to get the packaging together and ship them out to him.

nice guy! Will recommend dealing with him to anyone.
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
Great person to deal with. I bought a set of headlights from him and he was willing to meet up along his way to Toronto and even got them to me earlier than expected. I also bought some of the amber marker lights and they are being shipped as we speak.

Would recommend anyone to deal with him!
Great seller, made sure everything was packaged correctly and was very quick with communication.

A really great buying experience. A+ all the way.
Dan
Great seller, bought his SVT wheels off of him. He even drove from North bay to Ottawa to drop them off. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]