Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob
Hey everyone, new guy from Regina here. There are not many modded Focus arround here, at least not like there used to be. Back arround 03-04 a few of my friends had some REALLY hot looking Focus, but time goes by & they have sold the cars. I always liked the cars, and even went to some of the Focus meets back then, even though I was driving a Sentra spec V. One of my favorites arround here was my buddy Jarods, a white ZX3 with white rims. Well, years later I finally got my white Focus. I was always partial to the sedan body's, so I got an 05 ZX4 SES, 5 speed with almost all the options, just missing the auto & leather. Pland call for the Ford Racing 1.5" drop suspension kit, and some white rims, black hsg headlights & a CAI. So far I'm lovin this car, can't wait til sping to add some mods. I couldn't find a pic of Jarods Focus, but I did find one of Jays (the other sweet Focus that used to be in Regina.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_ima...4_full.jpg
And here are a few pics of mine, first mod was getting some tint.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/SRT4-2/015.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/SRT4-2/016.jpg

Edit - hmmm, pic links not working....
:hi:

Yeah the links don't work in the "welcome" area for spam reasons

2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Cool pics of your friends car and yours.
Welcome and happy modding
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

welcome to the site, there are plenty of modded duratecs kicking around here (05-09 motors) so any questions about future mods im sure can be answered here, so long as it is a bolt on type LOL

you should definately check out either focaljet or focus fanatics for more in depth discussions on the focus as well.

happy modding.

p.s: drop it like its hot, FS intakes &gt; all and headers are only for cool kids
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily