Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Else Can Happen These Days?
Hey there everyone.... It's been a while since I showed my ugly pic on any of these posts.

Well I just want to rant for a sec. I have been having the worst few weeks ever. I have been fighting the Military to stay in and well that is like asking the sun to not shine and the rain to not fall from the sky when it does.
I also have been in and out of the Hospital for the past two weeks with Kidney and Kidney stone problems. I have had THREE surgeries now.
1. to remove the stones from my right kidney.
2. to fix the torn urater from my kidney to the bladder. and
3. Emergency surgery for infection, where i almost lost the right kidney and possible have lost part of my bladder.

Then to top it all of I took the gf to Kingston today and well....the focus is out of commision for a couple days t oweeks? (I don't know yet)

I was going thru an constuction site and the steel plates thwey place down ver a hole, was too close to the edge of the hole andthe weight of my car caused it to collapse and the right rear of the car went into that said hole and smashed in the rocker pannel from where the right rear door starts to the begging of the dog ear portion of the rocker.

At the same time it broke the rear brake line causing me to lose brakes and clutch after it pushed enough fluid out of the system.

Had to get the car towed back to Trenton from Kingston...costing me $279.39 Lets just say that the city of Kingston will be hearing from me on Tuesday and boy are they going to find out what I am really thinking. (not going to say here, cause I don't want this going into teh cage yet) I will post some pics of the damage and the qute for the repais too.
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
And I thought it was just me having a rough couple of weeks.

Chin up. Beer goggles on.

Start drinkin.

Solves all your problems.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Wow man.
Sorry to hear.
I hope the health s*** works itself out.
As for the car..... I'd be looking for some serious reimbusment for that skrew up.

I see a body kit and rims in your future. :P
...and stainless brake lines! :D

Hope it all works out man!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Thats s***ty dude. Hope everything starts to get better for you in the next lil while.

I'd be raising hell with the city of Kingston if i was you. Good luck with that.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I hope everything gets worked out Mike :)
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ZX5chica,Oct 9 2006, 10:21 AM Wrote:I hope everything gets worked out Mike :)
[right][snapback]210741[/snapback][/right]

It will get better for me with the health aspect...As long as I don't drink milk, coffee, juice and especiallybeer for the next month the doctor said.

And with the car I will try to get it fixed and probably get the effects kit with the work as well. (its a great excuse now for the gf to let me get it :D )

PIGEON1,Oct 9 2006, 04:36 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Oct 9 2006, 10:21 AM Wrote:I hope everything gets worked out Mike :)
[right][snapback]210741[/snapback][/right]

It will get better for me with the health aspect...As long as I don't drink milk, coffee, juice and especiallybeer for the next month the doctor said.

And with the car I will try to get it fixed and probably get the effects kit with the work as well. (its a great excuse now for the gf to let me get it :D )
[right][snapback]210769[/snapback][/right]

Basically, stay away from any type of food/drink that will cause you to either retain water, or act as a dieuretic, because your kidneys are all about filtering out the bad stuff, you don't want an onslaught of fluid to be filtered at any given time that would make your kidneys work harder than normal.

As for the car... just go and buy the kit anyways.... you shouldn't need an excuse from your gf :)

Treat yourself on the City of Kingston taxpayers $$ !!!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Ouch sorry to hear about your health problems. Kidney problems are never fun <_<

As to the car. Oh yeah, I hope you got pictures of the scene so you can show whoever the pencil pusher was that aproved that slapdash job in covering the hole the results of their penny pinching :angry:

NefCanuck
Didn't get actual pics of the scene but I did get a police report of what happened to take to the city.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/PIG.../Picture007.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/PIG.../Picture006.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/PIG.../Picture005.jpg http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/PIG.../Picture004.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/PIG.../Picture003.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/PIG.../Picture002.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/PIG.../Picture001.jpg

it doesn't look like much on the pics but thats what the ashfalt did and the steel plate cut the brake line.

And if you look at the bottom pic you can see how the whole line of the rocker pannel to the bottom of the doorline is all pushed upward (in a bow shape.)

Yipes, that could have been even worse than it was :blink: What were they thinking approving that as a temporary covering considering teh damage it caused to your car?

NefCanuck
Thats brutal, looks like some pretty good damage to the rocker panel.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads