Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Better?
Turbo this, S/C that...blah blah blah...sound like a bunch of kids having a debate like your dad's did when they were younger "my daddy's Chevy 350 will eat your daddy's 289 Ford!" "oh yeah, well the 350 and it's tranny are heavy motors, in a heavy arse car!" etc etc...

Boost Rules compared to stock, regardless of method of delivery.

Case Closed.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Drivesthebeast,Nov 22 2006, 05:47 PM Wrote:Turbo this, S/C that...blah blah blah...sound like a bunch of kids having a debate like your dad's did when they were younger "my daddy's Chevy 350 will eat your daddy's 289 Ford!" "oh yeah, well the 350 and it's tranny are heavy motors, in a heavy arse car!" etc etc...

Boost Rules compared to stock, regardless of method of delivery.

Case Closed.
[right][snapback]217111[/snapback][/right]
Blah blah blah..........

Nice that you added to the blah blah blah.
Do you have boost?
Case is really closed with Puppet and Anthony sitting on the case. :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
NO, I don't have boost, hence my response. There are a LOT of STOCK cars that will kick my cars ass in acceleration and top speed now. My only saving grace is I can still outcorner/outhandle most of them.

I am saying a boosted car is better than a non-boosted one in terms of the "fun factor"...might be less reliable, but like any other modification, there is always gonna be sacriffice in one form or another.

Besides, the bitchfest had to stop...

lol
Drivesthebeast,Nov 23 2006, 08:50 PM Wrote:NO, I don't have boost, hence my response.  There are a LOT of STOCK cars that will kick my cars ass in acceleration and top speed now.  My only saving grace is I can still outcorner/outhandle most of them.

I am saying a boosted car is better than a non-boosted one in terms of the "fun factor"...might be less reliable, but like any other modification, there is always gonna be sacriffice in one form or another.

Besides, the bitchfest had to stop...

lol
[right][snapback]217292[/snapback][/right]
When you stop the "bitchfest" and boost your car, then it will stop.

Until then, to boost or not to boost "bitchfest" continues :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
boost is fun, and highly addictive,

[Image: turboheadsig4yt4.jpg]
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
kamilk69,Nov 23 2006, 11:07 PM Wrote:boost is fun, and highly addictive,

[Image: turboheadsig4yt4.jpg]
[right][snapback]217303[/snapback][/right]

my new wallpaper :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I decided to NOT go with boost, and rock the oldschool technology...displacement...lol!
so your putting in a V8

i would still boost the v8
No, got 4.6 aluminum modular power...a-la-mustang...
Where can I buy I decently priced turbo kit for my 03 ZX3?
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
http://www.blaastperformance.com
Hmmm I was hoping not to order from the states.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
hes from montreal, or somewhere near there.
I see. Well in either case I have to save up. Decisions decisions.

kamilk69,Dec 13 2006, 12:45 AM Wrote:http://www.blaastperformance.com
[right][snapback]219913[/snapback][/right]

thats very interesting....how good is that stage 1 and stage 2 kit that they have on that site? and from ur experience do they worth that money?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
i have no idea about the kit, ive heard good things about it, and ive heard that he does great work on preludes and hondas,

this is the guy i bought my turbo from.
Nice man, like the video.

he's very well known around the ottawa area to....Im thinking of sending my turbo to him..He can do something (i think with the wheel) to make it a small 16g.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Ok it was just confused me because his price lists are in USD.

hes knows his s*** about turbos, for my t3 he took the exhast wheel of a mercedes t3 and put it on to my nissan t3, spools insansly fast, i get 6 psi at 2100rpm.