Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Almost Vacation Time!
Looks like our tentative itinerary for this year..

Hitting up PEI, Cabot Trail, Halifax/Dartmouth, Peggy's Cove, Digby, Bay of Fundy, and heading home.

Here is our map so far..

Vacation 2007

Any suggestions on stuff to check out? She has a whole list going on (she's been there before)

Any locals have some good off-the-beaten path/non-touristy stuff we should see? Hidden gems? Good places to eat?

And we're taking her car.. she's having some issue with Ontario vs. New York plates in Canada for some reason.. I guess she thinks the natives will throw a beaver at my car or something. :( So no chance of getting nice shots with mine :( I guess i'll have to get hers all cleaned up and use that instead.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
wont have any problems with natives throwing beavers us nb'ers throw rocks lol , stoppin in moncton ?
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
well in Charlottetown PEI, there is a great hotel call " The Great George " it's a unique cluster of fully restored 4½-star heritage buildings situated within the streetscape of Charlottetown's National Historic District. So you can get a room or a whole small home for as many nights as you need, I stayed there in 2000 when I was on vacation.. fantastic place, and everything in Charlottetown is with-in walking distance.

I still have their booklet with thir number

telephone (902) 892-0606
toll-free 1-800-361-1118

Umm one word of advice, if your are indeed taking her car, Make sure you remove the Ontario front plate once you enter the province of Quebec, as the QPP like to target out of province cars, and they will pull you over for going as little as 2/kms over the limit, and they are known for following you for a long time, ignoring all other cars but yours just to pull you over for doing anything wrong.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
let me know when your in moncton , ill let yah know some good places ...
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
When your passing thro here you can check out the ship hector in pictou.
2007 Screaming Yellow ZX3 5 Speed