Ottawa does. It also needs some heart.
Leafs need a team................
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 11:09 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Oct 4 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:Doesnt Ottawa usually sell out?

Oh and Go Habs Go!!!  :D
[right][snapback]210039[/snapback][/right]

WTF !? Habs? :unsure:

GO SENS GO!!

[right][snapback]210043[/snapback][/right]

And you call yourself a frenchman? Fawkin traitor.
[right][snapback]210053[/snapback][/right]

NORDIQUES TABARNACK! frenchere than Montreal

ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Oct 4 2006, 11:21 AM Wrote:frenchere....[right][snapback]210060[/snapback][/right]

K, I take it back. You are a frenchman :P :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 11:22 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Oct 4 2006, 11:21 AM Wrote:frenchere....[right][snapback]210060[/snapback][/right]

K, I take it back. You are a frenchman :P :lol:
[right][snapback]210062[/snapback][/right]

hahaha
ZX3T gone..
Woohoo! Sabres won! Was a damned boring game, sloppy play, and the refs sure did like to throw penalties our way... but I'll take a win, even if it means going to a shootout.

Hope Carolina chokes on their cup.

Felt pretty sweet watching them lose about 90 minutes after their banners were raised.

The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
The leafs are in serious trouble....

Not that it's any different than any other year, but wow that was a stinker lastnight.

The free food and beer was the only thing keeping there....that and sitting next to Tucker's wife ;)

Raycroft is awful. Not sure if it was just the opening night jitters....but wow, slow post to post and not good with rebounds at all.

I started chanting Eddie...Eddie and the section started laughing. the other half were pissed I was cheering. I hate platinums for that reason. No fanfare ant all. Suits and cognacs. Boring!

Good times though.
Initially I was impressed. As the game wore on, one recurring thought came to pass: there is a serious mismanagement of talent on this team.

Raycroft's only 26. He was late to the league (this is his 3rd season, unless I misunderstood what was said last night between periods on TSN). He has a lot of talent waiting to be brought to the surface.

Now the powerplay? I'd fire that coach myself after those debacles.

And kudos to Mats for such an amazing goal after Valchenko tries to weld the net into Mats' knee. :angry:

Also, what's with the anti-Toronto sentiment on TSN? Especially the one guy at the SportCentre desk between periods (farthest right, can't remember the name). HOLY CRAP. He hardly ever had anything nice to say about Toronto (not that he needs to praise them, really), but his tongue was so far up the collective Ottawa ass... :angry:

Still, it was nice to watch Hi-Def pain in 1080i last night. AND, they're completely 5.1 Dolby Digital... checks coming from different speakers rock! :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I'll tell you why they had nothing good to say about the Leafs.

It's because they got idiot Tie Dummy in the middle.
They're TRYING to get domi fired up.

He makes good t.v. when he's pissed and tripping over his words. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Oct 5 2006, 08:13 AM Wrote:No fanfare ant all. Suits and cognacs. Boring!
[right][snapback]210191[/snapback][/right]

That's your cue to make an ass of yourself. Hell, I'd do it. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
we'll see what the Red wing/Canucks Game brings tonight. should be a fun year, me and my dad have season tickets for 16 games this season. so ill get to see alot of hockey.

anybody watch colorado implode last night in the late game? turco is amazing when it comes to heads up passes and Theodore just got cleanly beat on the shot by sydor.

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
go habs go!! :P
Flofocus,Oct 5 2006, 09:32 AM Wrote:go habs go!! :P
[right][snapback]210201[/snapback][/right]

I'll have to agree, they're the lesser of two evils.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Yes, I agree... straight to the bottom of the standings! :lol: :P

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 5 2006, 09:45 AM Wrote:

Yes, I agree... straight to the bottom of the standings! :lol: :P
[right][snapback]210206[/snapback][/right]

Yeah you may be right. No more Tie Domi to act as a dead weight. :lol:

Im glad Montreal can still make some sort of appearance in the playoffs.
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 09:09 AM Wrote:Doesnt Ottawa usually sell out?

Oh and Go Habs Go!!!  :D
[right][snapback]210039[/snapback][/right]

"Les bleus, les blancs, les rouges... les habs, les habs!!"

Yeeeehaaaa!!! GO HABS!!!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
dlb,Oct 4 2006, 08:19 AM Wrote:GO WINGS !!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]210040[/snapback][/right]

x2!

ZX5focused,Oct 4 2006, 06:41 AM Wrote:WOOT!!!!im headin to the detroit opener tomorrow against vancouver!!!!
[right][snapback]210030[/snapback][/right]

You bastard! I'm quite jealous!!!!

NOS2Go4Me,Oct 5 2006, 06:48 AM Wrote:And kudos to Mats for such an amazing goal after Valchenko tries to weld the net into Mats' knee. :angry:
[right][snapback]210193[/snapback][/right]

Pffft, Leafs should have been shut out last night. Matts' goal was ligit, but he should have never been awarded that penalty shot in the first place. Yes it was a penalty, but not a penalty shot. And then Steven Harped stands up and cheers for the Leafs when Matts scores??!! WTF!!11! He wasn't even cheering for Ottawa, now I know why he doesn't oppose gay arriage either.....HE'S A LEAFS FAN! :rolleyes:

*goes makes popcorn*
Buffalo beat Carolina (although they didn't "kill them")

Buffalo will beat Montreal ;) I predict 3-1 for Buffalo
ZX3T gone..
Harper can lick my sack... I could care less if he cheers for the Leafs OR the Sens.

And the pen. shot was legit... Sundin was JUST taking the shot as he was taken down, hence the wild shot.

NOS2Go4Me,Oct 5 2006, 09:58 AM Wrote:Harper can lick my sack... I could care less if he cheers for the Leafs OR the Sens.

And the pen. shot was legit... Sundin was JUST taking the shot as he was taken down, hence the wild shot.
[right][snapback]210223[/snapback][/right]

You're just bitter because they su-didily-uck just as much as last year. :P

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Election Thread 2001 ZTS 22 8,977 10-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck