Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Nhl Thread!
there was a hockey game lastnight?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ANTHONYD,Oct 5 2006, 08:13 AM Wrote:The leafs are in serious trouble....

Not that it's any different than any other year, but wow that was a stinker lastnight.

[right][snapback]210191[/snapback][/right]

Only was able to see the last 5 minutes of the first after they gave us a break during classes last night... Holy frack, when did the Leafs & Sens get replaced by a old timers teams? I mean there was SFA for hitting & checking in the bit that I saw and by the time I was listening to the last 10 minutes on the radio on the way home the Leafs decided to curl up and die <_<

Cripes the Leafs keep playing like this, JFJ better start wearing armour plated underwear from all the kicks in the arse he's gona get as he gets botted out of town :ph34r:

NefCanuck
JFJ Won't be here next year.

Mark my words.
ANTHONYD,Oct 5 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:JFJ Won't be here next year.

Mark my words.
[right][snapback]210249[/snapback][/right]

Care to make a wager on that? ;)

NefCanuck
That game was so boring last night.

Hope you enjoyed your platinums Anthony.

Because I would have been sleeping in the aisles.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
OK SO....

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE LEAFS TONIGHT?!

The current score (end of the 2nd) is flip-flopped from what I expected.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 5 2006, 08:53 PM Wrote:OK SO....

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE LEAFS TONIGHT?!

The current score (end of the 2nd) is flip-flopped from what I expected.
[right][snapback]210352[/snapback][/right]

The Leafs musta got their asses kicked by the boy wonder Maurice after that putrid display last night and this is the result. Martin Gerber exposed as a goalie holier than Swiss cheese :lol:

NefCanuck
WHAT A GAME.

That's the Leafs I'd like to see all year long.

SHOOTING the puck for a change. They were awesome at moving the puck out of their zone quickly....and suprise suprise....the FORWARDS were already there waiting for the pucks.

I hate Peca...still do...but this guy is a GREAT aquisition.
I played hockey with his brother (Justin Peca) for a bit when I played Junior C.

I think he's a HELL of an addition.

What a game! Way to go Leafs!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I think the Leafs out worked the Sens in both games-just a little unfortunate in the first game. If this is the new Leaf team we can expect this year, should be very interesting.

P.S. Sens suck!
GO CANUCKS!!!!

Maybe we'll move faster without all that dead weight.

Nazzy and the Sedins are going to create a red light discothèque.

Been playing NHL 07' on the 360 all week. SO ready for the season.
Dan
I knew Kilger had it in him. He has the capability, just had to get it out. Same with Tucker...

Funny how they are both ex-Habs. :D

Ryan

P.S. My season starts tonight... Go Habs Go!
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Funny pic about the naslund goal that went off his head.

[Image: helmetil9.gif]
Dan
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:.... and Go Habs Go!!!  :D
[right][snapback]210039[/snapback][/right]

:D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Habs win in s a shootout. What a joke.

Has our roster floundered so much we have to resort ot Darcy Tucker taking our shootouts??? :lol:

I think the Leafs outplayed the Habs.

We should of had that one.

Next game is tonight I believe....no?
It's this new coach, he draws his lineups out of thin air after donning ye old beer goggles. Great for bar hopping, bad for coaching the Leafs.

Tonight vs. the Florida Panthers, 7:30PM on Sportsnet / SportsnetHD. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Yeah tonights game should be interesting, too bad the Leafs won't get a chance to wail on Eddie but after he got carpet bombed by Atlanta, Martin has him picking splinters outta his butt on the bench :D

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Oct 9 2006, 08:39 AM Wrote:Habs win in s a shootout. What a joke.

Has our roster floundered so much we have to resort ot Darcy Tucker taking our shootouts??? :lol:

I think the Leafs outplayed the Habs.

We should of had that one.

Next game is tonight I believe....no?
[right][snapback]210722[/snapback][/right]

:lol: , yes the leafs out played them. Montreal was playing like crap, and they still beat them. Awsome.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Wow.

Dipetro got shelled the other night.

6 goals in 40 min.

I can't wait to see the response the fans are going to gie next time he steps on the ice!

:lol:
This should be renamed the official Leaf Fanboy thread.

Leafs suck!

Go Habs Go!

Note: I am not a Habs fan. They are just the less of two sucking teams.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Election Thread 2001 ZTS 22 8,969 10-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck