Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Nhl Thread!
^^ You're off the Christmas card list. The Habs suck only marginally more than the Kings. The Kings have been a shell since they lost Blake and Gretz. They're a "remember when" team, nothing more. :lol:

I even went to NHL.com and checked out the Kings over the last 3 seasons. Only last year they came within a point of Toronto, and we had Belfour to thank for that.

Whoops, I just realized Blake came back. Maybe they'll have a chance! Or... maybe he's just coasting till he retires! :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 10 2006, 10:18 AM Wrote:This should be renamed the official Leaf Fanboy thread.

Leafs suck!

Go Habs Go!

Note:  I am not a Habs fan.  They are just the less of two sucking teams.
[right][snapback]210860[/snapback][/right]

could always jump ship like meford did last year, and go with the Sabres :)
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
news to me.....

Lat I heard Meford was a TRUE BLUE fan.

I guess I'll have to ask him about his Bi-sexual tendencies when it comes to hockey teams :lol:
ANTHONYD,Oct 10 2006, 10:41 AM Wrote:news to me.....

I guess I'll have to ask him about his Bi-sexual tendencies when it comes to hockey teams :lol:
[right][snapback]210876[/snapback][/right]

One's his wife, the other is his f*** buddy. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Wow, Leafs peppered the Florida goalie with so many pucks last night I'm surprised he didn't look like the Michelin man when it was all over :blink:

Well, Leafs get the two points, so I guess all is well in Leaf land (for now) but the Leafs lose another defenseman...

This keeps up they'll hire Quinn back... to play as a defenseman! :lol:

NefCanuck
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 10 2006, 10:55 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 10 2006, 10:41 AM Wrote:news to me.....

[right][snapback]210876[/snapback][/right]

One's his wife, the other is his f*** buddy. :lol:
[right][snapback]210882[/snapback][/right]
my fawkbuddy is the girlfriend you will never have. :D

and I love both teams.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Oct 11 2006, 08:13 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 10 2006, 10:55 AM Wrote:One's his wife, the other is his f*** buddy. :lol:
[right][snapback]210882[/snapback][/right]
my fawkbuddy is the girlfriend you will never have. :D

and I love both teams.
[right][snapback]211016[/snapback][/right]

Dude, with those new uniforms, if the Sabres are your "f*** buddy" you must be doing the act with a paper bag over your head! :rofl:

Dead Muskrat, Combover from Hell, Yellow Turd <- Just a few of the names given to the Sabres new logo :P

NefCanuck
Frozen Piss Stream
Yellow Slug

to name a couple I can rattle off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, we're not overly happy with it either:

http://www.petitiononline.com/sbrslogo/petition.html

31345 Total Signatures
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
I signed i becaue I even hate it.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 10 2006, 10:26 AM Wrote:^^ You're off the Christmas card list. The Habs suck only marginally more than the Kings. The Kings have been a shell since they lost Blake and Gretz. They're a "remember when" team, nothing more. :lol:

[right][snapback]210865[/snapback][/right]

The leafs used to be a "remember when" team, but most of the people that remembered when are dead of old age... wouldn't it be nice to have a picture of the Leafs with Lord Stanley's Cup that is actually in colour, and doesn't have Lord Stanley in it?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I signed as well, what were they THINKING? :puke: :puke:

NefCanuck
Did anyone catch the Wild / Canucks game last night? I found myself rooting for the Wild... they horribly outplayed the Canucks, especially in the third period. Luongo got some SERIOUS breaks, especially on lucky rebounds that steered off into the corners.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Go Leafs Go :P
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Oct 11 2006, 03:52 PM Wrote:Go Leafs Go :P
[right][snapback]211151[/snapback][/right]

Blow Leafs Blow! :P
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
GO jets GO
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 11 2006, 04:58 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]211167[/snapback][/right]

Not tonight they won't (hopefully).

Last year, that was a given.

Looks like Maurice really lit a fire under their asses this year. At least you guys can hope thats what it is. :)
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 12 2006, 11:00 AM Wrote:

Looks like Maurice really lit a fire under their asses this year. At least you guys can hope thats what it is. :)
[right][snapback]211315[/snapback][/right]

Hey, they don't want a repeat of last year. No playoffs = No playoff revenue which makes the beancounters down at the ACC... grumpy :lol:

Besides I'd like to be able to show my face in Buffalo this year without getting pwned by the Sabres mascot in his Banana Slug jersey :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 12 2006, 11:07 AM Wrote:
torradan,Oct 12 2006, 11:00 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]211315[/snapback][/right]

Hey, they don't want a repeat of last year. No playoffs = No playoff revenue which makes the beancounters down at the ACC... grumpy :lol:

Besides I'd like to be able to show my face in Buffalo this year without getting pwned by the Sabres mascot in his Banana Slug jersey :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]211321[/snapback][/right]

that would be worth the price of admission! haha! :lol:

At least as far as I know, the players at least will be wearing the GOOD blue & gold for leafs games. Seeing as how the only two games i'm going to so far are the leafs games, with any luck I won't have to see the frozen banana.
--
Team PITA

This is getting old Oscar.

It was lame then...and it's lame now. :rolleyes:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Election Thread 2001 ZTS 22 8,896 10-17-2008, 03:13 AM