Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Nhl Thread!
Flofocus,Oct 18 2006, 01:17 PM Wrote:Scored tickets for the Habs vs Buffalo Monday night at the Bell Center.

Working for Bell does have SOME perks.  :D
[right][snapback]212228[/snapback][/right]

that should be a good game!!

we have tickets to the red wings vs leafs game her in detroit in Dec. My dad is taking my lil sis!!!! :wacko:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
yeah, Im hoping its like their 1st game, probably one of the best games Ive watched in a long time.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ZX5focused,Oct 18 2006, 01:22 PM Wrote:we have tickets to the red wings vs leafs game her in detroit in Dec. My dad is taking my lil sis!!!! :wacko:
[right][snapback]212231[/snapback][/right]
Ass.

I haven't seen a regular season Wings vs. Leafs game since the Leafs fled the conference because the competition was too stiff.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
I would like the maroons to win the cup this year
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
No i must say the sens suck right now

both the leafs and the canadiens r better clubs

p.s. go sens go

2-1 loss to the avs...... :angry:
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
So far i've been pleasently surprised by the habs this year. Just hope that this doesn't turn into another one of their quick starts followed by a midseason slump.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

All I have to say for tonight is...

Come on Sabres, don't let me down. Hand these little f'ktards another loss, and then crap in their little individual cups.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Grr, Leafs only appearance in Columbus this year (and likely for a few years thanks to the new scheduling) and its Leafs TV only? <_< :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 20 2006, 10:10 AM Wrote:Grr, Leafs only appearance in Columbus this year (and likely for a few years thanks to the new scheduling) and its Leafs TV only? <_< :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]212693[/snapback][/right]

They need more money out of the leafs fans, so they want you to pick up that channel.

Because paying 8 million dollars a ticket at the ACC isn't enough.

:fluffy:
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 20 2006, 10:35 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 20 2006, 10:10 AM Wrote:Grr, Leafs only appearance in Columbus this year (and likely for a few years thanks to the new scheduling) and its Leafs TV only? <_< :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]212693[/snapback][/right]

They need more money out of the leafs fans, so they want you to pick up that channel.

Because paying 8 million dollars a ticket at the ACC isn't enough.

:fluffy:
[right][snapback]212698[/snapback][/right]

8 million per ticket? That's for a nosebleed seat dude :P :(

Hell, I could scalp the 4 end red section tickets I'm getting and get enough to pay for the SVT suspension conversion on my car :ph34r: That's insane....

NefCanuck
Leaf T.V. is worth it.

It's HD and it only costs another 2.00 a month.
I'll cancel it once all the good games are done.
ANTHONYD,Oct 20 2006, 01:37 PM Wrote:Leaf T.V. is worth it.I'll cancel it once all the good games are done.
[right][snapback]212718[/snapback][/right]
We're talking about the Leafs here.

That's like in September.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Oct 20 2006, 03:01 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 20 2006, 01:37 PM Wrote:Leaf T.V. is worth it.I'll cancel it once all the good games are done.
We're talking about the Leafs here.

That's like in September.
[right][snapback]212730[/snapback][/right]

that money is better spent on a digital pron channel!!! :lol:

at least you might be able to get some gratification/satisfaction out of it!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ANTHONYD,Oct 20 2006, 01:37 PM Wrote:Leaf T.V. is worth it.

Ah but that's the trick, they made sure to keep at least 2 games per month as Leafs TV exclusives that they know you'll want to see, in the case of Columbus, its the novelty factor :P )

If I wasn't facing a bill for $680 for tires I would have probably already joined the herd for Leafs TV. That and TSN/RogerSportsnet HD would have finally gotten me watching more than 4 hours of TV a week again :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
Leafs TV is digital but not HDTV, unless we're getting jacked on Cogeco.

I'm wavering on Leafs TV. I used to have it last season, then cancelled it.

ESPNHD, TSNHD and CBCHD are probably enough in my books.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 20 2006, 03:42 PM Wrote:Leafs TV is digital but not HDTV, unless we're getting jacked on Cogeco.

I'm wavering on Leafs TV. I used to have it last season, then cancelled it.

ESPNHD, TSNHD and CBCHD are probably enough in my books.
[right][snapback]212737[/snapback][/right]

Yer getting jacked 'cause Rogers has the Leafs HD channel...

NefCanuck
Man the beginning of this season has been absolutely wonderful. Now if we can make it to 8-0 (playing Boston tonight, so should be easy), that ties the team's record for best start.. then off we go to break the record (Montreal on Monday).

I know it will end, and it will feel like a crack whore unable to score a new rock when they finally start to lose some games. I guess we can't have everything :)
--
Team PITA
The sabers DO look good this year.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Havlat is out for a LONG time!

Did anyone see him go into the boards?

OUCH.
NefCanuck,Oct 20 2006, 03:22 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 20 2006, 01:37 PM Wrote:Leaf T.V. is worth it.

Ah but that's the trick, they made sure to keep at least 2 games per month as Leafs TV exclusives that they know you'll want to see, in the case of Columbus, its the novelty factor :P )

If I wasn't facing a bill for $680 for tires I would have probably already joined the herd for Leafs TV. That and TSN/RogerSportsnet HD would have finally gotten me watching more than 4 hours of TV a week again :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]212735[/snapback][/right]
I have to agree with Anthonyd, especially if you are a Leafs fanatic, Leafs TV is worth it. Not just to watch the game, but for the show after each game.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Sabers won ANOTHER game last night.

ASSHOLE Tucker is off to a WONDERFUL start this year. (a pair lastnight)

Havlat is out for a min. 8 weeks :lol:

Jager is more and more annoying EVERYTIME I see him play,

Not to mention Tucker absolutely creamed him lastnight.
And with the Leafs playing so well....getting points everywhere they play, let me ask you this wuestion....

Where are they going to put Antropov when he decides he's not hurt anymore? :lol: :blink:

Who cares. I say make him equipment boy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Election Thread 2001 ZTS 22 8,995 10-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck