Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Nhl Thread!
Lets get this ball rolling!

I for one am REALLY chomping at the bit for the Buffalo-Carolina game tonight. I have this funny feeling there is going to be a lot of hard hitting and/or drama going on tonight.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
I'm going to have to check and see how many good games will be on TSNHD/ESPNHD this year. I might really get back into watching hockey finally.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
WOOT!!!!im headin to the detroit opener tomorrow against vancouver!!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I got Platnums for tonight.

:cheers:
I'm going to have to go to TO again for a game. Haven't been to a Leafs game in 10 years, but its not like I'm missing much.

Although now that I have family that live in Ottawa, a Sens game sounds more tempting... Gotta check the schedule.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 4 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:I'm going to have to go to TO again for a game.  Haven't been to a Leafs game in 10 years, but its not like I'm missing much.

Although now that I have family that live in Ottawa, a Sens game sounds more tempting...  Gotta check the schedule.
[right][snapback]210033[/snapback][/right]
Lots of tickets available for an Ottawa game, nobody goes to watch.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
I got mine thorugh the media dpt. at work.

I'm right behind the Penalty box.

I'll have my FC t-shirt on. :lol:
I could have been at the Leafs opener tonight but I had to go and sign up for a course that runs Wednesday nights until November :angry:

Oh well, getting a 4 pack of end reds for a Saturday game in March @ the ACC is a good substitute I think (Thanks to my dad who gets these things thrown at him and then tosses 'em my way when he realizes he has to get up the next morning for work anyways :P)

NefCanuck
oldeguy,Oct 4 2006, 09:42 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 4 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:I'm going to have to go to TO again for a game.  Haven't been to a Leafs game in 10 years, but its not like I'm missing much.

Although now that I have family that live in Ottawa, a Sens game sounds more tempting...  Gotta check the schedule.
[right][snapback]210033[/snapback][/right]
Lots of tickets available for an Ottawa game, nobody goes to watch.
[right][snapback]210034[/snapback][/right]

There's a reason for that, you know :P

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
TSNHD has the Ottawa/Toronto @7pm tonight and then Dallas/Colorado @10pm..
ZX3T gone..
Doesnt Ottawa usually sell out?

Oh and Go Habs Go!!! :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
GO WINGS !!!!!!!!!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
BerinG,Oct 4 2006, 10:08 AM Wrote:TSNHD has the Ottawa/Toronto @7pm tonight and then Dallas/Colorado @10pm..
[right][snapback]210038[/snapback][/right]

That's what I like to hear! WOOHOO hockey night tonight!

NOS2Go4Me,Oct 4 2006, 10:20 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Oct 4 2006, 10:08 AM Wrote:TSNHD has the Ottawa/Toronto @7pm tonight and then Dallas/Colorado @10pm..

[right][snapback]210041[/snapback][/right]

im almost positive all leaf games are gonna be HD, on TSN anyway.

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:Doesnt Ottawa usually sell out?

Oh and Go Habs Go!!!  :D
[right][snapback]210039[/snapback][/right]

WTF !? Habs? :unsure:

GO SENS GO!!

Flo, you gonna participate in the fantasy hockey team on on midnightruns? ;)

Im happy about all the HD games this year, it'll be great! CBC usually covers Ottawa/Leafs all the time..

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=Schedule
ZX3T gone..
ZX5focused,Oct 4 2006, 10:23 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 4 2006, 10:20 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]210041[/snapback][/right]

im almost positive all leaf games are gonna be HD, on TSN anyway.
[right][snapback]210042[/snapback][/right]

heres your TSN HD schedule http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&pa...season=20062007

Before they cheered for Ottawa, they all cheered for the Leafs.
I have tickets for Toronto/Boston on Jan.1st. and a game against Buffalo in March.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
GO SENS GO

WHO NEEDS A GOALIE!
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
oldeguy,Oct 4 2006, 10:46 AM Wrote:Before they cheered for Ottawa, they all cheered for the Leafs.
I have tickets for Toronto/Boston on Jan.1st. and a game against Buffalo in March.
[right][snapback]210045[/snapback][/right]

GO NORDIQUES GO! :D
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Oct 4 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 4 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:Doesnt Ottawa usually sell out?

Oh and Go Habs Go!!!  :D
[right][snapback]210039[/snapback][/right]

WTF !? Habs? :unsure:

GO SENS GO!!

[right][snapback]210043[/snapback][/right]

And you call yourself a frenchman? Fawkin traitor.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Election Thread 2001 ZTS 22 8,896 10-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck