yep, its legit
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
uh oh

now we have driving school for kids (young drivers), driving schools for chinese (Lucky Driving School, markham), and a driving school for women.

I'd be happy if they actually taught people how to drive..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

^ NO s***.
Guess they've got driving schools for just about everyone now.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I shouldn't talk. I went to special driving school for drivers rehabbing from serious injury that was run out of the Hugh McMillian Medical Centre back in '93.

Cheap it wasn't either, $1,600 altogether (Captive audience means you get to screw them over I guess :huh: )

NefCanuck
SUCH a bad idea.. haha
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
I think its alright, women need special driving training..
ZX3T gone..
Things that make you go hmmmm...

Ever notice that there is no driving school directed straight at men? Probably because WE know how to drive, but the above mentioned really could use the extra attention.