Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern And Mid North...let's Get Together
Actually Drivesthebeast, I agree with you but also disagree with you at the same time.

I can agree on doing a weekly or bi-weekly meets like that of the Masiv style of meets with the Toronto Mazda3 club in places like Ottawa, Montreal, Northern parts of Ontario and any other province cross Canada. But reality is you need to have them regularly and have people show up to them regardless of when they are shceduled. I myself only Attend meets if I can afford to go to them. After all I was the only Canadian to actually go to the Ohio meet earlier this year.

Down side to a meet if only 2 people show up, it tends to leave a bad taste in ones mouth who did attend, and loaction is paramount to it's sucess in the long run and the affordablity of the memebers attending it, and how far they are coming from ie. Someone from Calgary is not very likely to attend a meeting in Montreal without it being a huge event lasting a long time making it worth coming out too.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

Messages In This Thread
Eastern And Mid North...let's Get Together - Frost__2001 - 09-17-2006, 01:17 PM