Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alfa Romeo Plans A North American Return
Alfa Romeo Plans A North American Return
The Daily Auto Insider
Thursday, September 7, 2006
September 2006

Fiat is planning to reintroduce its sporty Alfa Romeo line (which has recently been beefed up with a new Spider, the Alfa 159 and the Brera) in the U.S. and Canada in 2008-2009, piggybacking on the company's Maserati brand, the Associated Press reported.

The move is part of Fiat's plan to reach 300,000 annual sales for Alfa Romeo by 2010, as well as substantially boost sales of its Lancia lineup.

In remodeling the century-old Lancia line, Fiat is emphasizing its history as an icon of Italian style. However, there are no plans to sell Lancias in the U.S. or Canada.

I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
would love to drive an Alfa 159
'03 Focus SVT
I miss my Dad's old Alfa GT. That was one of the best-sounding 4-cyls EVER.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i can't wait...hopefully its true, and not just talk
i want that alfa hatch

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toyota's Exports Will Set North American Record Frost__2001 14 4,201 02-05-2006, 09:13 AM
Last Post: euro_zx5