Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somthing New
Hey. Just browsing canadian tire's website and came across this. No doubt the deck is trash but the MP3 player hook up did catch my eye. Thoughts/comments?

Linky
2000 ZX3
Go hard or go home. You'll only kick yourself in the arse for getting this deck if you do.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded

*no offence to those that may own this*

Absolute junk.

A lot fo the new decks these days have hard drives in them so you don;t need a USB input.
does not look like a good idea
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
euro_zx5,Aug 28 2006, 01:11 PM Wrote:Go hard or go home. You'll only kick yourself in the arse for getting this deck if you do.
[right][snapback]204341[/snapback][/right]

Ow I assure you This is a totall waste of my cash. My deck is 100X better.

The deck might not look good to us but I was thinking its a good deal for the average high school student.
MP3 player and a deck.
2000 ZX3
I wanted a change myself and just bought the stock blaupunkt mp3 deck for my car...it was in my dash for 2 minutes and is already at the repair shop. Who's the sucker?
2002 Infra-red ZTS
yeah I saw the Deck there. and another at wall mart I think? Differant brand but looked the same (diff color or whatever) but the idea is sweet! I would love an SD card on a deck! Why not? I was telling people years ago it would be a sweet idea! I know that deck is crap. but I like the idea. I hope it makes it to something good!

Jake
I know Sony had a memory stick option on some of their high end decks with the fancy screens. That was atleast 2 years ago if not more?

oh and you get what you pay for.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Aug 29 2006, 04:03 PM Wrote:I know Sony  had a memory stick option on some of their high end decks with the fancy screens. That was atleast 2 years ago if not more?

[right][snapback]204638[/snapback][/right]

DUDE I WORK AT CRAPPY TIRE..IT'S CRAP...GARBAGE...I TELL MY CUSTOMERS ...IT'S JUNK...LOL

just so you know
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Aug 30 2006, 02:21 PM Wrote:
nass,Aug 29 2006, 04:03 PM Wrote:I know Sony  had a memory stick option on some of their high end decks with the fancy screens. That was atleast 2 years ago if not more?

[right][snapback]204638[/snapback][/right]

DUDE I WORK AT CRAPPY TIRE..IT'S CRAP...GARBAGE...I TELL MY CUSTOMERS ...IT'S JUNK...LOL

just so you know
[right][snapback]204693[/snapback][/right]

I just want to know, do people really interested in car audio actually shop at Walmart and Canadian Tire !?!?! WTF???

Pick up some socks, a loaf a bread, toys for the kids and wait, let's get a car stereo while we're here!!! lol
I don't even know what any of you were looking at....the link won't work for me...

lol!

I'm interested in something like this myself:

http://www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/product-deta...?model=KD-AR960

Or this...

http://www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/product-deta...model=KD-SHX850

I am frustrated with my deck as scratched cd's screw up all the time, and instead of using a jack for a MP3/WMA player, I'd like to just use the SD slot all the time (until it wears out and then use the usb/aux jack for the mp3 player...lol).

I have this deck right now, which is actually an awesome deck, but like a lot of others on here, I get bored of things quick...lol

http://www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/product-deta...model=KD-AR5000

Hope the links work...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...