Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More American Assclownery
http://forums.focaljet.com/off-topic/52337...hanistan-2.html

I couldn't even put my tongue in my cheek when I wrote that.
I was able to a page earlier... but I doubt they get it
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Most don't know that part. It's not big in the history books y'know? ;)
darkpuppet,Aug 21 2006, 12:54 AM Wrote:I was able to a page earlier... but I doubt they get it
[right][snapback]203151[/snapback][/right]

You guys had help ;)

hehehe

And Laura Secord is still a bitch in my book ;)
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Uh-oh :o Someone bearing a striking resemblance to myself may have said something unsavoury in that thread.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 21 2006, 09:20 AM Wrote:Uh-oh :o Someone bearing a striking resemblance to myself may have said something unsavoury in that thread.
[right][snapback]203155[/snapback][/right]

hehe... it was good though! Direct, to the point, and painfully true.

I'm sure some of my fellow countrymen will be running to your house waving the flag trying to crucify you.. but just know I'm not a part of it :)
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Sorry about the dreapes!

GOLD!:LOL:
I think we owe them an apology. I posted the appropriate link.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
It;s really heating up in there now!

You got that guy pissed ZTW.

:lol:
I guess sometimes ignorance really IS bliss...
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ANTHONYD,Aug 21 2006, 11:17 AM Wrote:It;s really heating up in there now!

You got that guy pissed ZTW.

[right][snapback]203191[/snapback][/right]

I guess I lost the "fun" aspect of that thread when that Giveen character started posting. I guess he didn't accept the "apology."

But I can't stand by when idiots like that start spouting assinine interpretations of history.

He probably thinks the U.S. "won" the Cuban missile crisis (another failed outcome of the Monroe doctrine) ... wonder if I should set him straight?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
haha holy cow! I TOLD YOU!

I'm sure he is googling your house address right this very minute.

Oh yeah, I do think you should set him straight.. heh.. this is getting good!
--
Team PITA
ZTW :banger: Nice work.

I think it's a Giveen that the guy is a tool

look, I made a pun!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

haha you made a funny!

:rofl:
--
Team PITA
Wow that Giveen guy is a tool.. I sure wish Canada wasn't such a pussy weak-kneed country and would have the balls to start some wars!! Some people just lack the little bit of common sense needed to operate successfully within society.

that apology video was fookin hilarious!

Yours truly - weak-knee, drug-using, Canadian.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
http://forums.focaljet.com/5680295-post69.html

Oh noes :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.