Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fk Struts And Shocks
Mitch, can you get FK shocks and Struts? if so how much do they run?

they would be for an 02 zx5 and for the FK 60/40 springs.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
You may also want to look at FK Coilovers, habmann and I have this setup, both of us love'em.
hardk0re,Aug 18 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:You may also want to look at FK Coilovers, habmann and I have this setup, both of us love'em.
[right][snapback]202873[/snapback][/right]
i already have the springs
and i got them for free, so its only gonna cost me on the dampers. its gonna be te FK's or KYB AGX's. Not too many places carry the FK's though.

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
ZX5focused,Aug 18 2006, 10:10 AM Wrote:
hardk0re,Aug 18 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:You may also want to look at FK Coilovers, habmann and I have this setup, both of us love'em.
[right][snapback]202873[/snapback][/right]
i already have the springs
and i got them for free, so its only gonna cost me on the dampers. its gonna be te FK's or KYB AGX's. Not too many places carry the FK's though.
[right][snapback]202880[/snapback][/right]

Ya the FK coilovers are a real nice setup. Awesome bang for the buck. Being that you got the springs for free tho, i'd prolly just be buying shocks/struts if i was you.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

PI or a place here in barrie can get them aswell if mitch can't ...
Below Average Car Club
schade,Aug 18 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:PI or a place here in barrie can get them aswell if mitch can't ...
[right][snapback]202922[/snapback][/right]
I emailed the place in barrie this morning, im waiting on a response.

PI=Performance improvements?? does "focused" work at one?

ZX5focused,Aug 18 2006, 02:20 PM Wrote:
schade,Aug 18 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:PI or a place here in barrie can get them aswell if mitch can't ...
[right][snapback]202922[/snapback][/right]
I emailed the place in barrie this morning, im waiting on a response.

PI=Performance improvements?? does "focused" work at one?
[right][snapback]202923[/snapback][/right]

Ya PI = Performance Improvements, and if memory serves me he's the manager of one in guelph, just not sure if there's more than 1 in guelph.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Sorry, i do not carry FK products. if you can get them, locally, i would do that!

Sorry.
ZX3TUNING,Aug 18 2006, 03:50 PM Wrote:Sorry, i do not carry FK products. if you can get them, locally, i would do that!

Sorry.
[right][snapback]202949[/snapback][/right]

no prob, i didnt think you could
thanks anyways

lemme know what ami motorsports tells you, cuz i'd like to replace my rf strut but never did get a response from them the last time i emailed them
Below Average Car Club
schade,Aug 18 2006, 04:22 PM Wrote:lemme know what ami motorsports tells you, cuz i'd like to replace my rf strut but never did get a response from them the last time i emailed them
[right][snapback]202953[/snapback][/right]

im kinda skeptical on whether i get a response, if not im gonna call them

i PMed Anthony(focused) at PI to see if they can get them too.

any luck getting responses from anyone?
Below Average Car Club
schade,Aug 23 2006, 01:56 PM Wrote:any luck getting responses from anyone?
[right][snapback]203592[/snapback][/right]

PI doesnt carry them and i havent heard from AMI

PI is messed up .. a month ago when i was in there talking to them they had just started carrying FK along with a few other lines ... and now they don't? weirdd
Below Average Car Club
schade,Aug 23 2006, 07:01 PM Wrote:PI is messed up .. a month ago when i was in there talking to them they had just started carrying FK along with a few other lines ... and now they don't?  weirdd
[right][snapback]203756[/snapback][/right]

I PM'ed Focused (Anthony who works in the Guelph store) and he said they dont carry them

by the looks im probly jsut gonna go with the AGX's

ya, he was the one i talked to aswell ... oh well

probably best to go with them as it could take you years to get KW's
Below Average Car Club
no ...i'm pretty sure i said we don't carry FK ...there is only one dealer in canada as far as i know (AMI motorsports)

we do however get KW