Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hutch's Sundays
Anyone from here go down to Hutch's (beach strip) in Hamilton on sunday nights?

I use to go with a different club but my car wasn't exactly MTO friendly so I've stopped going. However with this new Focus I could start heading down more often since i'm riding "legal" haha

Anyone else here go down occasionally?
2006 Focus ZX5 SES GFX for sale...18500obo!!
I used to cruise past hutches when i had a more stock looking car, now i just don't need the hastle. I'd rather go somewhere with a lesser chance of running into the popo.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Ya i don't blame you, that's why I stopped going in the Neon...not worth it!

Its the only regular meet in my area on sunday nights that I know of so that's why I was asking.
Ya there's not much in hamilton, there's an oldies cruise nite at the fortinos on centennial and rymal on thurs i think, but its not really geared to our cars.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Ya I do Mapleview meets on wednesdays but that's about the extent of the classic meets I attend.

Its actually cheap beer/appetizer night at "A Better Place" on the mountain at Upper Ottawa and Fennell on thursday nights. I'm usually there around 8pm with another 905Rides member if anyone wants to drop by.
I still think the Wednesday night Burlington car show meets are a good idea... although I have yet to make it to one... :o
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Ya they've gotten pretty busy this year. I usually bring both my cars. I shall be there this week if you wanna drop by.