Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Shirt Size?
Just trying to get some pricing and whatnot on t-shirts.. helps to know what size distributions we could be looking at. So go ahead..what's your size?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Checking the thread on my T-shirt buy would be easier.
01-yellow-ZX3,Aug 8 2006 Wrote:Checking the thread on my T-shirt buy would be easier.
[right][snapback]201408[/snapback][/right]

I checked the two in this forum and there's nothing that gives me an indication of what the sizing distribution is for current forum members...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Check the For Sale forum.

How many FC.net t-shirts do members need? :P

Large would fit nicely
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Disco Stu..doesnt advertise!
The old one i've got is a med, and fits fine.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
XXL Biatches!
Medium - gotta keep my incentive to stay in shape. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
XXXL Tall

That's right, I'm a tall fat SOB.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Large or XL, depending on how the shirt is made (The ones that shrink a bit, I always go XL for that extra bit of room)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 9 2006, 10:07 AM Wrote:Large or XL, depending on how the shirt is made (The ones that shrink a bit, I always go XL for that extra bit of room)[right][snapback]201487[/snapback][/right]
Ditto
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
xxl - im tall and need the shirt length
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with the 7 xxl we could start our own offence line.

well, atleast one of us could hold our own in a pile on. :D :poke2: :twak:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Wow, lots of fat bastards drive Foci.... i'm only a medium. Gotta maintain the boxer build....
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
I'm in agreement with Nefcanuck, but I always find if I wear black or white shirts they have to be one or two sizes larger then I am just so they don't shrink too much in the laundry.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Aug 11 2006, 12:29 AM Wrote:I'm in agreement with Nefcanuck, but I always find if I wear black or white shirts they have to be one or two sizes larger then I am just so they don't shrink too much in the laundry.
[right][snapback]201899[/snapback][/right]

:blink: Are you boiling your laundry? If anything I'm wary of the dryer as opposed to the washing machine (Mainly because I never run it on the hot/hot cycle, just a waste of hot water, warm/cold does as good a job)

In terms of drying, I always use the "moisture sensor" mode as opposed to timed dry. Timed dry runs at full heat and will kill your laundry eventually.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 11 2006, 10:11 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Aug 11 2006, 12:29 AM Wrote:I'm in agreement with Nefcanuck, but I always find if I wear black or white shirts they have to be one or two sizes larger then I am just so they don't shrink too much in the laundry.

:blink: Are you boiling your laundry? If anything I'm wary of the dryer as opposed to the washing machine (Mainly because I never run it on the hot/hot cycle, just a waste of hot water, warm/cold does as good a job)

In terms of drying, I always use the "moisture sensor" mode as opposed to timed dry. Timed dry runs at full heat and will kill your laundry eventually.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]201987[/snapback][/right]
a new low for fc.net

laundry 101

meford4u,Aug 11 2006, 09:14 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck
a new low for fc.net

laundry 101
[right][snapback]201988[/snapback][/right]

Hey at least its a clean subject! :rofl:

Thank you, I'll be here all week, enjoy the veal :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 11 2006, 10:17 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 11 2006, 09:14 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck
a new low for fc.net

laundry 101
[right][snapback]201988[/snapback][/right]

Hey at least its a clean subject! :rofl:

Thank you, I'll be here all week, enjoy the veal :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]201989[/snapback][/right]
ok, ban forthcoming. now your not here all week. and the veal is overcooked!