• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Fun
Got lazy - never left the yard! :D

[Image: th_5a375b9d.jpg]
[Image: th_72752297.jpg]
[Image: th_886beeac.jpg]
[Image: th_68329e67.jpg]
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Here we go, the never ending picture taker that is now NOS. How about make an album and we can view it from there. Just update the post when you put more pics up. Please.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Hrm. Alright.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
And if I could suggest a couple of things. In the future.......buy a remote flash. It doesn't have to be expensive, and could even be a used flash. Put a peanut bulb on it and your flash, when it goes off, will set off the remote flash.
The picture on the front page was done using this techinique and why it is so vivid and looks like there is more light coming from the rear/sun side of the car then there actually is. You might see it in the rims.
And do you know what the aperature setting is and how to change it to bring more light in and keep the shutter open longer? I am asking only because your photos seem very dark.
I could make a niteshade comment her, such as did you niteshade the photos, but that's old news.
Keep working at it.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
p.s. TRIPOD!!

or any stable surface when taking lo-light pics...

that's how my point and shoot pics ended up on the Skydome website ;)
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Aug 2 2006, 03:46 PM Wrote:p.s.  TRIPOD!!

[right][snapback]200580[/snapback][/right]

can u post the link to your pics at that website?

thanks
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Aug 2 2006, 04:49 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Aug 2 2006, 03:46 PM Wrote:p.s.  TRIPOD!!

[right][snapback]200580[/snapback][/right]

can u post the link to your pics at that website?

thanks
[right][snapback]200581[/snapback][/right]

one of 'em.. can be found here in the banner.

not the best pic I took that night tho... have to dig up the originals from the crashed hdd.

p.s. that pic was taken with a canon s40 from a skybox directly across from the stage at the other end of the stadium..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

meford4u,Aug 2 2006, 04:43 PM Wrote:And if I could suggest a couple of things.  In the future.......buy a remote flash.  It doesn't have to be expensive, and could even be a used flash.  Put a peanut bulb on it and your flash, when it goes off, will set off the remote flash.
The picture on the front page was done using this techinique and why it is so vivid and looks like there is more light coming from the rear/sun side of the car then there actually is.  You might see it in the rims.
And do you know what the aperature setting is and how to change it to bring more light in and keep the shutter open longer?  I am asking only because your photos seem very dark.
I could make a niteshade comment her, such as did you niteshade the photos, but that's old news.
Keep working at it.
[right][snapback]200579[/snapback][/right]

It's all on purpose, the way the shots look. The warming of the colours, the exposure... all of it. That and I've had it for 5 days. I have a tripod, but I was messing around and didn't feel like fishing it out for 1/2 an hour of shots. The streetlights cast an interesting glow and the exposure settings just draw it out more. Plus, I was able to shoot without much noise/grain... so it's worth keeping the pictures.

I'm also working on getting a cordless remote so there's no shake. - oh man, it's $25 at Black's. Holy crap. Guess who's going to Sudbury for a remote and maybe another SD card soon?