Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How About That Weather?!
ok... so it's 36C in Toronto right now.. it's frickin' hot! and humid.

how's the temps where you're at?

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

94.5F degrees on a digimometer in the south end of Guelph at 3pm....thats in the shade and not counting humidity and such!

thats about 34.5C
48 with the humidex.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 1 2006, 03:14 PM Wrote:48 with the humidex.
[right][snapback]200263[/snapback][/right]

ditto. Parents pool tonight! :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'm not having any luck lately. Two days after my vehicle got hit, my central air died. Thermostat shows it's over 30C in my house. Service guy said compressor's fan motor is dead and not worth repairing on a 20 year old unit.
On a brighter note, I just got a call from insurance and my deductible is waived.
ZTWsugardaddy,Aug 1 2006, 03:29 PM Wrote:Thermostat shows it's over 30C in my house......
[right][snapback]200277[/snapback][/right]

that sucks.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
My condo's a/c is s***ty... its on at full tilt and the temprature upstairs is still 26-27... :(
05 Altima SE-R
It's about 25 C. I aint going outside until I have too.

And Steve, I bet I could fix that AC unit. It could be one of two things.
1. Fan speed. most don't have them set on high.
2. Do you heat your condo through your hot water tank? IE. Does your hot water tank feed into your furnace to heat you place? If it does, you need to shut the water off during the summer months. It took me 10 years to figure it out at my house, but no I am good to go.
If there is no bypass valve to shut the hot water from entering the furnace, i can put one in. Sans free and I can pick up the s***e finally.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
lol, i'm clueless when it comes to this unit.

i'll take a pic tonight.

I think the problem is they supply the same Heating/cooling unit to all the units in the building.

So the same guys with 600sq ft bachelors get the same unit i get in the loft :angry:
05 Altima SE-R
96 f

the detroit news is saying 99 by 5pm
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Nice cool 22 Cel in my office. God I love having an office! :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
darkpuppet,Aug 1 2006, 02:01 PM Wrote:ok... so it's 36C in Toronto right now.. it's frickin' hot!  and humid.

how's the temps where you're at?
[right][snapback]200258[/snapback][/right]

From reports of vict^H^H^H I mean co-workers who've ventured outside it's like death on a skillet out there. In here my temperature has been rising thanks to an incompetant wiring job by our building landlord causing use to lose or net connection when they did the fire alarm test and looks like it's partially fried our cable modem so our net access (Which we need to even print) <_< <_<

So yeah I'm having a peachy day (and this doesn't count the fact that the exercise equipment I need to use in the gym tonight might still be broken :rolleyes: )

NefCanuck
microbunny,Aug 1 2006, 03:05 PM Wrote:94.5F degrees on a digimometer in the south end of Guelph at 3pm....thats in the shade and not counting humidity and such!

thats about 34.5C
[right][snapback]200259[/snapback][/right]

about the same here in KW, I'm suprised that the little A/C unit I got is keeping this huge apt so cool. and it's south west facing.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Nice and cool in my office!

Door closed lights out...it's quite nice in here!
Hotter than africa here!

its 87F and with the heat index, 103F... and was so humid i just started pouring sweat when i left work. This totally sucks!

Left the AC on today when I left for work at 6am for the cats, because it was already 80 out.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
well as I said to a few ppl I think mother nature is on the rag, or she's finally having hot flashes as she is old enough lol.............
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
My office was its usual 25C or so, but that's normal... that office has been screwed since I moved in there, and so is my boss's office next door to me.

Home? Not bad, surprisingly. We've got a decent breeze and good airflow. The basement's nice, cooler than everything else... but the humidity sucks.

Hooray for no AC and no stupid huge hydro bills!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 1 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:Hooray for no AC and no stupid huge hydro bills!
[right][snapback]200359[/snapback][/right]
Hooray?
I have a friend not unlike yourself.
We call him cheap bastard. :P
I hope you see the humour in this, but you could not live in TO without AC.
That's not being cheap, that's living.
But if you can get away with no AC in NB, all the power to ya.
But not down here.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Thank god for Mr. Freeze and Costco!!!!!

That's all I have to say!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Flofocus,Aug 1 2006, 07:33 PM Wrote:
ZTWsugardaddy,Aug 1 2006, 03:29 PM Wrote:Thermostat shows it's over 30C in my house......
[right][snapback]200277[/snapback][/right]

that sucks.
[right][snapback]200281[/snapback][/right]

+++
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending