Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tire Review Bf Goodrich
if your willing to fork over the cash wicked tire!!

anyone else running these?
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
My dad's running these on his M3. 225/45/18 on the front and 255/40/18 in the rears. He got them for a deal and they were $1200 for the set. Unbelievable tire in both the rain and the dry. Look crazy too.

[Image: bfg_gforce_ta_kdw2_ci2_l.jpg]
I've been looking around for tires lately, and these have caught my eye every single time... seeing the cost of them has forced me to look at the Fuzion ZR1's... but after talking to enough people with tire knowledge, i'm gonna end up going the more expensive route in the long run.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
The stock BF KDW tires on the Mustang GT work awesome in the dry. The Ass end won't scat out on you unless you are driving like an idiot. I'd still say look at the Fuzion ZRi's though....they will impress you, and embarrass more expensive tires. My dad used to put $400+ each tires on his Saab, and the Fuzions are just as well performing all-around in his mind...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
I have a set of Fuzion ZR1 on my car and they are a good all round tire but for an all out performance tire I would go with the Bridgestone Potenza S03 or RE750.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tire Review...fuzion Zri Drivesthebeast 7 3,725 07-10-2006, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Drivesthebeast