Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Frpp Or Svt Agents
hello.

I am in the need of acquiring a set of SVT Euro Agents, or a set of white FRPP 'SVT FOCUS RALLY' wheels to add to the focus (drag racing and/or auto-X)

if you have them, please get to me, I will buy them def.

thanks
~Lorne
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
Hope you find the argent ones... No more white rally wheels in BC! That's MY schtick!
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Casper,Jul 25 2006, 05:05 AM Wrote:Hope you find the argent ones... No more white rally wheels in BC! That's MY schtick!
[right][snapback]198818[/snapback][/right]

oh no dont worry im not encroaching on your turf. Im buying them then powdercoating them black :)

do you have a lot of pictures of them so I can show other people what they will look like?

Thought the Rally wheels also came in Black??

I have a few, here's the latest:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/35750071/
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
they do, but I think they are 100% discontinued, and would be more expensive than if I just bought the whites @ $89 a wheel and powdercoating them.

I have a deal going with a set of glod rally rims, $300 plus shipping i hope :)

Even the gold ones would look good with the all black of your car. They'd be more noticable than all black multispokes.
White 2001 ZX3

My Focus
My Photography