Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convoy From Ottawa To The Bbq?
Still don't know for sure if I can get the day off for the BBQ, but if I can, any chance any Ottawa people want to drive down together?? I would prolly be leaving Sat. morning.
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Saturday morning is good for us! What time you have in mind??

James & Drivethebeast ....... if you guys plan on attending, we could probably find a way of hooking up with you 2 as well!!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
I guess it all depends on what time we were hoping to get to the BBQ... I'm thinking of doing the drive down and back in the same day, because I have to be at Volksfest for the bf

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
If your passing Oshawa/Whitby, i'll hook up with you on the way past..
hardk0re,Jul 31 2006, 09:32 AM Wrote:If your passing Oshawa/Whitby, i'll hook up with you on the way past..
[right][snapback]199978[/snapback][/right]

Definately passing through Oshawa on the way... we'll talk about times closer to the date...

oh, and am I allowed to drive like a girl??

:) jk

Depends if your going to stay on the road, and not try to hit anyone!!! LOL..... sorry almost got hit by 2 women today.... one on a cell phone not watching her blind spot in a lane change, and another wanting to turn left onto the road I was on, but in the same time I'm slowing down (with my left blinker on) to turn onto the road that she is on. She proceeds to go as I am slowing down in front of her.... LOL..... crazy women!!

***But then again there are some really good women drivers out there, but I can't find them! *** I swear I am put in situations about 5-10 times a week that I am almost getting side swiped or ran into......

-----> back on topic ----------->

Chica .... what time did you plan on heading to the BBQ....

BBQ at 1 - 4
Cruise 4 - *unknown*

I thought rolling in around 1 -2pm would be good!!!

***Anthony please speak up if this has potentially changed***
I think if you guys rolled in around 1:00pm, you'd be golden.
can this guy tag along 2?
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
Oh my... I'm getting excited!!!

The more the merrier (sp)*I think* !!!!!!!

:)

Okay I think I'll start a roll call for the Ottawa - BBQ Convoy based on expressed interest!!!

1. Me
BBQ CONVOY

1.zx3guy2000
2.02_svt_guy
K&N FIPK
STEEDA STS
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
ALPINE H/U

Drive safe you guys.....and bring your 2-way radios!

B) B) B)
10-4
K&N FIPK
STEEDA STS
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
ALPINE H/U

alrighty.... provided I get the night off work, hoping to be at the bbq sometime around 1ish... which goes along with the plans so far.

So.... count me in on the convoy (i will confirm in a few days when the new schedule goes up).

I'll either be leaving from Manotick or Downtown, so maybe our next step is to get a nice place to meet up before heading out.

Once we figure out who all will be heading out from Ottawa then we can pick a place to meet and pick a route!!! I'm in the south/east..... st. laurent & walkley!

I have the night off from work!! So I will be for sure, 100%, bonafied, joining the drive down for the BBQ. zx3guy and svt guy, we should figure out where to meet/when we leave.

Also, I wouldn't mind hitting up a spray and wash or something when we get there.... expected to hit a few bugs along the highway! :)

I would love to jump into the back door of that convoy from Trenton. I need to know what time you guys will estimate trenton ( just past Belleville)

I can meet yous at the timmies just past Trenton on the 401 so you guys don't have to go out of your way.

I can't find the original posts in ref. to the yearly BBQ. I want to know if anyone can tell me where it is or anything about what is expected (ie moneys to off set costs etc.) I would greatly appreciated aswell.
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Pigeon> As soon as we know when we're leaving Ottawa, we can firm up meeting you at the Timmies outside of Trenton. We're hoping to get there around 2ish (provided there are no tornadoes along the way!!)

As for the actual BBQ post, it's in the meetings/g2gs folder. We're driving to Burlington (401 to QEW). We're bringing our own food/drinks. That's all I know! :)

ZX5chica,Aug 4 2006, 10:02 AM Wrote:Pigeon> As soon as we know when we're leaving Ottawa, we can firm up meeting you at the Timmies outside of Trenton. We're hoping to get there around 2ish (provided there are no tornadoes along the way!!)

As for the actual BBQ post, it's in the meetings/g2gs folder. We're driving to Burlington (401 to QEW). We're bringing our own food/drinks. That's all I know! :)
[right][snapback]200898[/snapback][/right]

THANKS sounds like a plan to me B)
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
ZX5chica,Aug 4 2006, 02:33 PM Wrote:Also, I wouldn't mind hitting up a spray and wash or something when we get there.... expected to hit a few bugs along the highway! :)
[right][snapback]200894[/snapback][/right]

If you want a good place for a wash, bring $6 and go to the place on Appleby line. You have to pass it on the way to Anthony's house if you get off at Appleby Line from the QEW. It's on the right hand side and they have 10 or so wash bays with a Jiffy Lube and what not. Its right accross the street from a big blue building saying "Namasco" on it. Its not far from the QEW its about 1km after you pull off the highway.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Sweet !!! Glad your going to be able to make it ZX5chica!!! If either of you have FRS radios bring them with you, as I will have mine!

Matt that sounds like a great place to do a quick spit shine before we actually get to Anthony's....Thanks!

Ottawa ---- >BBQ CONVOY

1.zx3guy2000
2.02_svt_guy
3.ZX5chica

Pick up PIGEON1 in Trenton !