Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convoy From Ottawa To The Bbq?
hey a double threading....

I might not nake it down with the convoy or even at all. :( I have this horrible roaring coming from the right rear of the car. I'm not to sure what it is but the gf's dad thinks it's a wheel bearing or wheel being warped. Got it a doctors appointment for 2 this afternoon.....I will let everyone know as soon as I do.
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Sounds like a bearing.

You'll be on your way in no time.
See you when you get here!
if it sounds like you have an airplane on the back of your car then its the wheel bearing, my friend drove around wiht a shot one for weeks. extremely annoying sound!!

now fix it and come!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Like I said. They'll have it done for you in no time. It's a really common issue with these cars. I wish I know how many times I've had my bearing replaced. :rolleyes:
k so what time will you guys be pasing through bomanville?
i work till 12 and then ill hit the 115. it should take 20 - 25 mins to get to the 401.
will you guys be gone already?
heres my cell # 705-768-0587
let me know asap
I'm going to be zipping over from Scarborough (Warden & the 401). Probably will leave the house at about 12:45-1pm or so, so i'll keep an eye out for a buncha focuses.

If anyone spots a black zx4 with New York plates... It'll be a pretty safe bet that its me.

Anyone have 2 way radios? and if so, any idea what frequency you'll be on?
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
focuzedn2o,Aug 11 2006, 09:44 AM Wrote:k so what time will you guys be pasing through bomanville?
i work till 12 and then ill hit the 115. it should take 20 - 25 mins to get to the 401.
let me know asap
[right][snapback]201996[/snapback][/right]

The Ottawa portion (originators) of this convoy are estimating bowmanville at 12:00. with stopping for me and traffic I would estimate 12:30. but ask ZX5chica to wait a few extra minutes in bowmanville for ya.....i'm sure we all wouldn't mine, I know I don't mine waiting for another car for the convoy.

So I take it the car is fixed?? what was it?? wheel bearing?

oh, and we definately wouldn't mind hooking up with a few more foci along the way. I'll give you a shout when we're nearing bowmanville
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
PEOPLE! HERE IS MY INFO INCASE YOU GET LOST!!!!

CELL: 905 483 0976
PIGEON1,Aug 11 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:
focuzedn2o,Aug 11 2006, 09:44 AM Wrote:k so what time will you guys be pasing through bomanville?
let me know asap

The Ottawa portion (originators) of this convoy are estimating bowmanville at 12:00. with stopping for me and traffic I would estimate 12:30. but ask ZX5chica to wait a few extra minutes in bowmanville for ya.....i'm sure we all wouldn't mine, I know I don't mine waiting for another car for the convoy.
[right][snapback]202033[/snapback][/right]
hey thanks, what time do u figure . it should take me 30 mins to get to bommanville from peterborough. i should be there at 1230-1240
k , sound good ?
focuzedn2o,Aug 11 2006, 03:47 PM Wrote:
let me know asap

hey thanks, what time do u figure . it should take me 30 mins to get to bommanville from peterborough. i should be there at 1230-1240
k , sound good ?
[right][snapback]202058[/snapback][/right]

That should be cool!!! That will put us a little behind to get Hardkore in Oshawa..... if he is listening!!!! But we can get something to eat after we pick up PIGEON1 in Trenton!!!! ETA will be approx 2 or 2:15pm (pending car wash!)

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
ZX3guy2000,Aug 11 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:
focuzedn2o,Aug 11 2006, 03:47 PM Wrote:
let me know asap

k , sound good ?
[right][snapback]202058[/snapback][/right]

That should be cool!!! That will put us a little behind to get Hardkore in Oshawa..... if he is listening!!!! But we can get something to eat after we pick up PIGEON1 in Trenton!!!! ETA will be approx 2 or 2:15pm (pending car wash!)
[right][snapback]202081[/snapback][/right]

Sorry guys, I havent had a chance to get to the computer till now. It is the passanger rear wheel bearing. It's not fixed cause he had to get the bearing in. He can fix it tomorrow at 1pm or monday at 9am.....well i'm not missing this BBQ :D :lol: lol He said it would be fine till then (trip and all) and if it goes I got CAA and I tow for CAA here in trenton (ACTION TOWING) so I would be able to get the car home no matter where I am.

My phone will be on by 9am so you guys can call me any time after that. Once again sorry about not letting you all know till now.

no worries, youll be safe on it, my friend drove around forever with his making crazy amounts of noise
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Thanks for making that convoy from your place Christine and Tim..... B) I enjoyed it alot. The ride was so much cooler with a couple of other nice people, who incidentley own Focus'.

Hey thanks focuzedn2o for brining you little Mazada buddy. The 407(ETR) trip (convoy after the bike cop :D ) was awsome. I really enjoyed the day in a overall aspect. I can't wait till the next function (excuse) to put a 1000k on the car in one day.

But I think the next function should be towards us Western province members :ph34r: