Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focuscanada.net Vinyl Stickers
haha wondering if someone checks into the paypal account that does these? I sent $4 like 2.5 weeks ago!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
PerfectSaiyan,Nov 11 2006, 10:37 PM Wrote:haha wondering if someone checks into the paypal account that does these?  I sent $4 like 2.5 weeks ago!
[right][snapback]215593[/snapback][/right]
send darkpuppet a pm
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
k thanks :)
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
are these still availble? great logo!! B)
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
Just to let those who did the selling.........I was not impressed with the sticker at all.

Most of it fell off once the cold weather hit.

The rest came off when I scraped the window for the first time.

meford4u,Feb 19 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:Just to let those who did the selling.........I was not impressed with the sticker at all.

[right][snapback]227379[/snapback][/right]

Really? :blink: and I was noticing how much better the new sticker was adhering to the glass than the old ones (The old designs maple leaf fell apart almost as soon as it came off the backing paper :huh: )

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Feb 19 2007, 03:18 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 19 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:Just to let those who did the selling.........I was not impressed with the sticker at all.

Really? :blink: and I was noticing how much better the new sticker was adhering to the glass than the old ones (The old designs maple leaf fell apart almost as soon as it came off the backing paper :huh: )

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]227380[/snapback][/right]
Maybe I got an old one because the maple leaf did fall off about 24 hours after it went on.

meford4u,Feb 19 2007, 04:25 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
Maybe I got an old one because the maple leaf did fall off about 24 hours after it went on.
[right][snapback]227382[/snapback][/right]

Your supposed to clean the anal lube off yer' hands before handling the sticker. :lol: :P :D
ANTHONYD,Feb 19 2007, 04:00 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 19 2007, 04:25 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]227382[/snapback][/right]

Your supposed to clean the anal lube off yer' hands before handling the sticker. :lol: :P :D
[right][snapback]227388[/snapback][/right]
Your wife put them on for me. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ funny.... lol still dosnt answer my question....

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZED_not_zee,Feb 19 2007, 04:40 PM Wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^ funny....  lol still dosnt answer my question....
[right][snapback]227395[/snapback][/right]
they are still available. send a PM to Darkpuppet. He's the boss.

meford4u,Feb 19 2007, 04:14 PM Wrote:Just to let those who did the selling.........I was not impressed with the sticker at all.

why not just ask for a fresh set?

the sticker was on the window-- there wasn't wax/rain-x on the window or anything was there?

anyhoo... you could probably try a fresh set.

anyone else having problems with their stickers?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I've had mine on since the wing nite way back in the fall last year, and I haven't had any trouble with mine.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

no trouble with mine, i also dont attempt to scrape them when im cleaning the window!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
darkpuppet,Feb 19 2007, 05:51 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 19 2007, 04:14 PM Wrote:Just to let those who did the selling.........I was not impressed with the sticker at all.

why not just ask for a fresh set?

the sticker was on the window-- there wasn't wax/rain-x on the window or anything was there?

anyhoo... you could probably try a fresh set.

anyone else having problems with their stickers?
[right][snapback]227404[/snapback][/right]
Probably car wash wax.

Another thought just struck me -sound of rock hitting hollow can[=-

I assume you never take the Focus through an automatic wash that has brushes right? Those things will tear up stickers that are the least bit loose like theres no tommorow :huh:

NefCanuck
Speaking of car washes. I knwo some of you hate Pioneer for gas. Whatever. Gas is gas.
They have a great deal in Burlington for their car wash.......$3.99 with gas. Sometimes I need a wash so i go and get $1 of gas just to get a wash!

And it's touchless and does a great job! Maybe not AnthonyD great job, but great job meaning I don't have to wash the friggin thing and freeze my arse off.

meford4u,Feb 20 2007, 05:04 PM Wrote:They have a great deal in Burlington for their car wash.......$3.99 with gas.  Sometimes I need a wash so i go and get $1 of gas just to get a wash!
[right][snapback]227545[/snapback][/right]
Which one? Normally I'd use the powerwasher (I have hot running water in the garage) but I'm too busy to drag it out this week.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Feb 20 2007, 08:01 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 20 2007, 05:04 PM Wrote:They have a great deal in Burlington for their car wash.......$3.99 with gas.  Sometimes I need a wash so i go and get $1 of gas just to get a wash!
Which one? Normally I'd use the powerwasher (I have hot running water in the garage) but I'm too busy to drag it out this week.
[right][snapback]227580[/snapback][/right]
Appelby Line just north of the QEW.

meford4u,Feb 20 2007, 05:04 PM Wrote:Speaking of car washes.  I knwo some of you hate Pioneer for gas.  Whatever.  Gas is gas.
They have a great deal in Burlington for their car wash.......$3.99 with gas.  Sometimes I need a wash so i go and get $1 of gas just to get a wash!

And it's touchless and does a great job!  Maybe not AnthonyD great job, but great job meaning I don't have to wash the friggin thing and freeze my arse off.

no way man gas just isn't gas... ahh never mind...... why hijack this thread for some heated debate.. lol

and since when do pioneer's have car washes?

pmed bout the stickers too

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  focuscanada.net stickers Silver Fox 63 43,208 12-23-2013, 11:53 PM
Last Post: focuscanada94
  New Focuscanada Stickers darkpuppet 90 50,540 09-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Last Post: 4doorfocus