Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures Of Your Engines
Not as nice as some of ^^^^^ but still not bad for a 9 year old winter beater.

[Image: 100_1087.jpg]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
[Image: Evilbat0004.jpg]

[Image: Evilbat0015.jpg]

[Image: Evilbat0002.jpg]

[Image: Evilbat0013.jpg]
Focus ST170, Powerworks Big Boost SC kit, gasflowed ported and polished cylinder head, Piper exhaust cam vernier pulley, Hayward & Scott custom exhaust, RT Sports CAT, Omex 710 engine management, Magnecor KV-85 HT leads, Fidanza aluminium flywheel, Clutchmasters Stage IV clutch, Black Diamond front brake discs, Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads, EGR bodykit and spoiler, Cervinis Mach 5 bonnet, Defi gauges, Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter.
To come.....Staenz conn rods, JE custom pistons, Aquamist, Mocal oil cooler, KW Variant II coilovers, H&R anti-roll bars, Hughes Eng rear strut brace, uprated oil pump, LCR Camber plates, Rear camber bolts, Ferriday exhaust gasket, wheels.
Heres mine :)

[Image: Photo117.jpg]

[Image: b05d1864.jpg]
Pressurizedzx3
IHI rhf5 vf34(12psi),SCT,bosch 42's,KN,no egr,denso itv22,170 thermo,3"trubendz exhaust,24x12x3fmic, 70mm svt maf,HKS bov,prothane lower mount,autometer,AEM wideband,onorthodox pulley...still missing something
Dave Trembley, what's that filter thing you've got going on? Some kinda cover?

Here's mine.

[Image: LG04.jpg]
P-51,Aug 21 2006, 08: Wrote:Dave Trembley, what's that filter thing you've got going on?  Some kinda cover?

Here's mine.

[Image: LG04.jpg]
[right][snapback]203333[/snapback][/right]

Its simply a "prefilter" since the kn is not so good at filtering very small debris. Its helps quite alot!

Its quite a unique setup you've got there :) looks good!
Dave
Pressurizedzx3
IHI rhf5 vf34(12psi),SCT,bosch 42's,KN,no egr,denso itv22,170 thermo,3"trubendz exhaust,24x12x3fmic, 70mm svt maf,HKS bov,prothane lower mount,autometer,AEM wideband,onorthodox pulley...still missing something
STFUN,Aug 9 2006, 12:53 PM Wrote:[Image: Evilbat0004.jpg]

[Image: Evilbat0015.jpg]

[Image: Evilbat0002.jpg]

[Image: Evilbat0013.jpg]
[right][snapback]201573[/snapback][/right]

Now thats what I'm talkin' 'bout!!1!!

What kind of power does this thing produce with the big boost kit and all the other upgrades?
[Image: DSCF2657.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2629.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2628.jpg]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
[Image: chrysler_300_csrt8_2006_other_9_346x270.jpg]

thats mine :D
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
SVT ZX3,Aug 24 2006, 01:02 PM Wrote:Now thats what I'm talkin' 'bout!!1!!

What kind of power does this thing produce with the big boost kit and all the other upgrades?
[right][snapback]203835[/snapback][/right]

309BHP, 261ft/lbs torque.
Focus ST170, Powerworks Big Boost SC kit, gasflowed ported and polished cylinder head, Piper exhaust cam vernier pulley, Hayward & Scott custom exhaust, RT Sports CAT, Omex 710 engine management, Magnecor KV-85 HT leads, Fidanza aluminium flywheel, Clutchmasters Stage IV clutch, Black Diamond front brake discs, Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads, EGR bodykit and spoiler, Cervinis Mach 5 bonnet, Defi gauges, Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter.
To come.....Staenz conn rods, JE custom pistons, Aquamist, Mocal oil cooler, KW Variant II coilovers, H&R anti-roll bars, Hughes Eng rear strut brace, uprated oil pump, LCR Camber plates, Rear camber bolts, Ferriday exhaust gasket, wheels.
[Image: V6Motor2.jpg]
Power wise its great fun.....I havnt tuned it at all so it is just stock but.....Second and third gear are deffo something that everybody should experiance. Lots of torque.

THis is when i had it on the dyno a few months ago......
[Image: Dynamometer.jpg]
SVT dean,Jul 30 2006, 09:30 PM Wrote:[Image: DSC01649.jpg]

[Image: DSC01656.jpg]

still not done need to clean it up and finish the inside

i was not intending to do this much work
but if you want the best it takes time to be perfect
and thats what i hope the car will be when its done
I hate it cuz you start one thing and get 1/2 wy though it then you see some thing else or have a new idea and you need to start over
i think i have changed my system and iterior like 5 times and it still isnt right
but when it is right it will kick ass
[right][snapback]199925[/snapback][/right]

what type of turbo kit is that?!? (im looken for on for my svt)(no luck thow)
whats the out put?!
amazing setup look s nice!
NikiterZTS,Jul 22 2006, 05:38 PM Wrote:i did a search first on this site if someone did this kind of a thread before and couldn't find anything
so anyways post pictures of your engine bays

here's my
[Image: Picture007.jpg]

[Image: Picture009.jpg]

[Image: Picture008.jpg]

looking to trade in my blue strut bar for the polished one(silver)
[right][snapback]198565[/snapback][/right]

I noticed you have those blue plug wires (performance)....do u notice a difference over the stock plug wires? What exactly are the benefits of getting "performace" plug wires over stock wires?

I also noticed your volant intake has its cover removed. Do you always leave the cover off or did u just take it off for the purposes of the pictures? I thought the volant intake should always be in a closed box (the cover on).

How is that volant intake? Can you hear a difference in the sound?
Be the change you want to see in this world.
ANTHONYD,Jul 25 2006, 08:36 AM Wrote:[Image: IMG_1093.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0966-1.jpg]
[right][snapback]198831[/snapback][/right]

I have a Volant too.

LOVE it!
Drivesthebeast,Sep 4 2006, 07:16 PM Wrote:Those turbo's look wayyyy too complicated for this guy....:P
[right][snapback]205329[/snapback][/right]

http://www.f2focus.com/gallery/main.php?g2...navId=x2251178c
NikiterZTS,Sep 5 2006, 08:45 AM Wrote:those wires don't do the whole lotta lot....they work good for your idle.....but no u won't see your hp goin up...also they r good for show :)

volant comes like that with no cover....you can buy that special cover for it that works like a big snorkle but its an extra $100 US.... and yes you def hear a big difference in sound...i love it...u won't go wrong with Volant....ask anyone its a good buy.....i got y used of ebay in great condition...so yea shop around....
check http://www.focusfanatics.com  if anyone is selling Volant on there

feel free to ask more quastions

Nick
[right][snapback]205392[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the reply. I know what you mean about that ram scoop or "snorkel" that cost another $100.....what i mean is i'm pretty sure there should be a coverd for the volant air filter box? I remember i saw a removable lid that covers the box completely (but in your pictures yours is open and i can see the blue air filter).

I thought you were supposed to close the box completely so that you won't be drawing in warm air from the engine bay.

"Volant's Cool-Air kits, with their Hi-Flow Velocity Air Boxes are designed to pull cold air from outside the engine compartment to shield the new high performance reusable cotton gauze filter from the engines heat. Leaving an exposed filter in the engine compartment draws the heat from the engine, meaning the hotter it gets the less oxygen there is, it makes your engine work that much harder to breath. Usually, much larger than stock, the boxes are designed to deliver a dramatically increased volume of air." from proficientperformance

....hmmm.....i'll have to look for that pic but i am positive i saw one that had a lid to the air filter box.

Even stock has a filter cover that you have to remove to pull out and clean the air filter. I'm sure the volant should have one too right? I don't think it's supposed to remain open and exposed like that since the hot air under the hood will just get
sucked into your engine?

Be the change you want to see in this world.
WHAT A COOL DESIGN.

LOOKS NORMAL ON THE TOP....

[Image: d1_1.JPG]

CHECK THE DUCT WORK UNDERNEATH!

[Image: 41_1.JPG]
already did!! hehehe... I was editing my post to add more to it!

Okay so the link for the Volant mod to close up the hole is here!

Volant

Scroll down to the part of

Foam seal for Volant!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
I actually really liked that hood....but I just got me some cheap SVT Rims for my car!! LOL..... opps....

But this hood would be an excellent addition to anyone's car with a Volant! And it also has built in internals for rain and snow ***so it says in the ad***

It is Canadian friendly!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
yep nice hood....but i've seen another style of the hood for volant......wish they could come as carbonfiver hoods as well
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike