Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hbd (belated_) To Black_zts And Zx5chica
I can't leave you moron's to do anything right. You all know I am busy and can't keep up with the pressure of the birthday greeter every day of the week.

I guess I will have to make it up to you Chica by taking you out and getting you red in the face loaded. :lol:

Black ZTS, your on your own. ;)

But HBD to you all.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Happy Birthday you two!
meford4u,Jul 13 2006, 11:14 PM Wrote:I guess I will have to make it up to you Chica by taking you out and getting you red in the face loaded. :lol:

But HBD to you all.
[right][snapback]197500[/snapback][/right]

I'll take that!!! And thanks for the b-day greetings!!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Happy belated bdays!!

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Happy Birthday to the both of ya!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Happy Belated!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Thank You Everyone!
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
I believe yesterday was also an anniversary for meford? A quote from The Simpsons comes to mind:

Burns: I want you to show this woman the time of her life.
Homer: Gotcha! Marge, we're getting some drive-thru, then we're doing it twice!

Happy b-day to BlackZTS & Chica!

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Happy belated :)

NefCanuck