Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/s-svt Eap Rims
I picked up a nice set of SVT EAP Argent grey rims for the Merkur project. Unfortunately, the high offset of FWD cars doesn't work too well on RWD cars. These rims hit the front struts, and would require at least a 1" spacer just to clear the suspension. A 1½" spacer would at least push it out enough to look right. I don't want to use spacers if at all possible so I found a set of Mustang rims. But first I need to sell these rims.
The size is 17x7 and on a home scale they weigh in at 20 lbs. I also have all 4 SVT center caps to go with them.

Pics...

[Image: DSCF4267.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4269.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4268.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4270.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4274.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4275.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4272.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4273.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4276.jpg]

All are in great shape with a couple of minor chips from usage.
Oh, why are there only 3 rims? The fourth one is being dismounted so I can fix a little curbage-no bends or cracks. The other three are unmolested. I am looking for $300 plus shipping-sorry no trades as I already have the rims selected. Paypal is good-no extra charge for seller fees.
I can dismount the tires as they are shot but for shipping purposes I can leave them on for protection but it would cost more for shipping.
A quick guesstimate as to Greyhound shipping to Kitchener (as an example) would be around $75 for just the rims, or $115 with the tires still mounted. I figure this is the best way to ship them as I can do station to station freight collect; that way you pay the actual shipping cost plus the collect fee.
I am offering them up here on a couple of Canadian sites first due to high shipping costs to the US-it may price them out of the market.

Here's how they look on the Merkur...
[Image: DSCF4122.jpg]

Nice but they just don't fit without spacers.

If these don't sell I will just keep them and make them fit, somehow.
Thanks, Ian.
What!!! you guys gotta jump on this deal! What would I do with 2 set's of EAP's lol!

Bump for a great set of rims!!!
Nice Merkur.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Dimitri,Sep 15 2009, 04:52 PM Wrote:What!!! you guys gotta jump on this deal! What would I do with 2 set's of EAP's lol!

Bump for a great set of rims!!!
[right][snapback]294390[/snapback][/right]

Very nice rims and they look to be in good shape ... excellent deal for a local buyer (personally I like to see used rims in person before buying) - good luck with your sale.

And yes ... according to Tirerack these rims are 20.3 lbs and they want $150 USD before shipping.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
sorry i didn't see your location

free bump
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
No kidding on the location. Move to Toronto and I would buy them. LOL

Free Bump.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
any idea how much the freight to Brampton would be from Calgary?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
"A quick guesstimate as to Greyhound shipping to Kitchener (as an example) would be around $75 for just the rims" as per OP 1st post

Frost__2001,Sep 16 2009, 05:09 PM Wrote:any idea how much the freight to Brampton would be from Calgary?
[right][snapback]294456[/snapback][/right]

So get em already! :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I'm so looking for 17" wheels for my ST. Wasn't really considering EAP'S though.
If only you were in Ottawa so I could see them for myself. *sigh*
Do you know if they have been repainted before?
Maybe I should get my nephew in Edmonton to go see them for me, lol. hmmm
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Gravter,Sep 16 2009, 08:15 PM Wrote:I'm so looking for 17" wheels for my ST.  Wasn't really considering EAP'S though.
If only you were in Ottawa so I could see them for myself. *sigh*
Do you know if they have been repainted before?
Maybe I should get my nephew in Edmonton to go see them for me, lol. hmmm
[right][snapback]294461[/snapback][/right]
ROAD TRIP :lol:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Best guess to Brampton would be $85.
And to be fair to the other Canadian Focus site (I have these listed there as well) I am not holding these for the first to reply but for the first to commit 100% to the purchase.
OK as promised-the pics of the repaired rim.

[Image: DSCF4277.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4278.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4279.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4280.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4281.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4282.jpg]

Sale pending...barring any catastrophic issues consider them sold!
are these sold or what?
this was a year AGO!
Sorry if I didn't update but these are sold.