Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Classic Threads Of Fc.net
... :o
Best link EVAR!!!

Go Mikey!!!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I seem to remember some good threads way back in the day with 2001zts. I can't seem to find them, they might be from another time (or site). For some reason I'm thinking there were some juicy ones with Jay & P51.
I alwasy like the thread that were drinking induced
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=19036
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Oct 18 2006, 08:11 PM Wrote:http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=19036
[right][snapback]212398[/snapback][/right]

definitely a classic!!!!

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
^^^ I second that
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I'm too lazy to look any of these threads up but I seem to remember some good ones with Paparoach also.

Happy hunting (are we allowed to cross link to jet threads of note within the Canada section?)
Where are all the good threads where me and Naz used to fight it out or the ones where me and Dan were cuttin each other up.

None of the newer members know the good ol days.............just sad :(
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Jan 18 2007, 08: Wrote:Where are all the good threads where me and Naz used to fight it out or the ones where me and Dan were cuttin each other up.

None of the newer members know the good ol days.............just sad :(
[right][snapback]223861[/snapback][/right]

All that stuff was deleted years ago... My personal fav was puppets introduction on this site haha.

good times! :ph34r:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Naw he got it bad on Focal Jet................really bad
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
2001_ZTS shows gives a proper parody

Building a NACHO server

the original thread he's making fun of...

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Remember this one?
I CRIED, I LAUGHED SO HARD
ANTHONYD,Sep 4 2009, 10:22 AM Wrote:Remember this one?
I CRIED, I LAUGHED SO HARD
[right][snapback]293780[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah, tonight won't be half as good in terms of material, unless I manage to face plant trying to fling the baseball in the catcher's general direction :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...?tid=17971
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
The sad thing is none of the links work except the one that Flo Focus posted above
My other ride is your Mom