Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's A Good Price For Tint In Gta?
Negotiating with a dealer to buy a new Focus, want to have them tint the windows for me. They're saying $299 because a ZX5 has 7 windows. Is that too high? Sounds kinda high to me. I paid $199 for my ZX3 in Windsor, I can't see how 2 extra little corner windows cost 50% more.

P-51,Jun 28 2006, 01: Wrote:Negotiating with a dealer to buy a new Focus, want to have them tint the windows for me.  They're saying $299 because a ZX5 has 7 windows.  Is that too high?  Sounds kinda high to me.  I paid $199 for my ZX3 in Windsor, I can't see how 2 extra little corner windows cost 50% more.
[right][snapback]195719[/snapback][/right]

To tell you the truth I just got my windows tinted on my Audi and it cost me $325. He used the top of the line ceramic tint (http://www.formulaone.com)and it comes with a lifetime warranty that must be accepted by all Formula One Tint Dealers in North America. If they won't throw in the tint for you PM me and I'll give you the info for the guy I used.
another focus? replacing any current ones?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I paid $140 to get my escape tinted, now its not probably top of the line tint, but it does just fine.
I just looked at the quote again, they're actually saying $399. Sounds like it's rediculous.
get the dealer to throw it in with the car .. thats how i got mine tinted .. and its the best price you can get :)
Below Average Car Club
our shop ranges from $200-$245

we use excellent quality product and it all has UV protection!!

lifetime warranty, wont fade or peel...etc..

convieniently located in Guelph!!

A ZX5 is roughly 15ft of tint...ZX3 slightly less..

most folks have been doing the 35% / 20% mix...seems to blend well on most vehicles! I find 20% all around is too dark but, whatever you like! We got 5% limo tint too!
Doesn't look like I'll be getting a car anytime soon now, if you look at the post I just made. Maybe I'll eventually get the WRX done, we'll see. That's a decent price Microbunny.
The last time I got a Focus wagon done they charged $28 per panel (x7=$196) and that was at the Ziebart in Brampton. Workmanship was excellent - I'm guessing the quality of the materials is good because visually it's perfect.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Yea, $399 sounds a bit much..
Look around!
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
P-51,Jun 28 2006, 12: Wrote:Negotiating with a dealer to buy a new Focus, want to have them tint the windows for me.  They're saying $299 because a ZX5 has 7 windows.  Is that too high?  Sounds kinda high to me.  I paid $199 for my ZX3 in Windsor, I can't see how 2 extra little corner windows cost 50% more.
[right][snapback]195719[/snapback][/right]

I'm looking around for tint in the Ottawa area right now... 35 on the front windows and 20 on the back. Derand quoted me a starting price of 175$ plus taxes for the ZX5. I called the dealership I bought it from, and they said they would price it at 175$ firm (no "starting at" bull$^&*). My suggestion... just get it tinted up here when you come visit.
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
I got mine done for $175 Firm, with 20% front and 5% Rear. Looks good and has lasted a while! Got it done a Krown :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You Think This Is A Good Price? NikiterZTS 21 5,583 07-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV