Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi, I'm new :) Never would have gotten a focus in a million years unless it was free. Well I got a free 2001 zetec I have fallen in love. What a fun car. So, now my new VW sits in the garage and I take the focus everywhere. I got the car about 2 weeks ago and the only thing I have added is AEM SRI. I will be doing SVT exhaust(header,cat and back). Then suspension, something that gives it a drop and I have a broken rear spring so it's perfect timing. Was thinking UDP until I read what all of you guys have to say about them. So after(and maybe during) the suspension and exhaust mods I'll poke around for some help deciding my next mod (chip, fuel rail, head) or maybe I'll just paint it pretty. Can't decide if I'm gonna let it rot outside and just make it dirty quick or not. I am glad to have found a place where there is a bunch of local knowledge abound. Gonna try to make it out for Massive Monday for a little inspiration, but have stuff to do with TIFF so just depends how my day goes. Oh and my foci is a pig.
Lets be friends, I'd love a dumb friend.
welcome to the site and happy modding. post pics of your car in "from the street" section
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Hey welcome!

Look into the recall on your springs.... and ask the dealership if they will sell you the SVT suspension and take the price of the replacements off :D

Also i have a bunch of items you might be interested in, in my 4sale thread ;)

Happy modding!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Welcome and enjoy chatting it up.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Welcome to fc.net looks like u got bit by the mod bug pretty bad.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Welcome to FC. Please come out to Masiv Monday tonight. We will be more than happy to give advice and show off what we have done.

I have the UDP set and it was well worth it. I noticed the increase right away. For the drop on my car I used the Eibach Pro-Kit springs and the stock struts. Gives the car a nice stance and I don't have a problem in the winter because it isn't really to low. Although I did rip the exhaust heat shield from the rear off pulling into a gas station with a raised sidewalk at their driveway.

Glad to have another member in the GTA who is enthusiastic about their car. This is a very tight knit comunity at FocusCanada.net. Please enjoy your stay and come out to a Masiv Monday soon.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Missed massive monday... :( busy week. But definetly coming out to the 2009 Fc.net Bbq, Show N Shine &amp; Cruise on the 3rd. Until then I'll keep hunting for deals to boost my focus. Thanks for all the tips and pointers along the way guys.
Lets be friends, I'd love a dumb friend.

WELCOME.
flynsqrl,Sep 15 2009, 01:16 PM Wrote:Until then I'll keep hunting for deals to boost my focus. [right][snapback]294381[/snapback][/right]

DING DING DING!! :D
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike