Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprising New Mid Size Takes On Accord
Features include:
audio system with a 20-gigabyte hard drive that can store and play digital music and display photos
cupholders that can heat or cool drinks
power windows that can be raised or lowered with the key fob
Engines include 4-cyl, two V6s and a turbo-diesel
6-speed auto tranny

[Image: sebring07copy.jpg]

2007 Chrysler Sebring
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
That sure doesn't look like a Chrysler! I actually kinda like the way it looks, very euro feeling.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Nice car looks alot like a Maxima or Utlima for body design.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
I like.. actually i like it alot! :)
I can only imagine how problematic it will be though.
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
I think they borrwed some cues from the caddies.. look at the hood.. ugh.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Rear end looks like a G35. That's the first Chrysler rear end I haven't minded in 20 years.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I dont think the Turbo Diesel will be offered here or that is how it seems for now:

http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/060622-8.htm
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
turbo diesel! w00t! i wonder if the 6spd auto has some kick ass short gears in it or if its purely a fuel econo/marketing bs play
Wow you can really see the styling cue's from the Benz influance on the car, not to mention it's about time an american Car company brought a Diesel option, and Engine options for a car ment for here.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.