Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Neat (computer Gurus)
3d desktop
that's really neat, but I doubt it'd pass the "mom" test.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Thats pretty cool. Not sure how long the novelty of it would last. But i'd be willing to try it out.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

that's cool
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Pretty nifty. Definately a step above Sun's Looking Glass.

No way in hell that would pass the 'mom test'. Even the current state of the window's desktop is still mystical and scary to the majority of people I have to deal with. heh.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
I can see it now... "I CAN'T MAKE A TIDY PILE!"

Great concept, horrible for 99.9% of users worldwide.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computer Gurus: Overclocking Help Please! lordkingod 9 2,031 01-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me