Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading Your Way
Im gonna be in regina in 3 weeks for a wedding. im gonna be there for about a week, so what the hell is there to do?

my cousin is getting married on july 15th and i shoudl be arriving on the 11th or 12th and staying til the 17th.

how many guys are there left in regina? i wouldnt mind seeing some western foci while im up there
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Not to offend people from Saskatchewan, but there isn't much to do.
SVTmonkey,Jun 20 2006, 11:12 AM Wrote:Not to offend people from Saskatchewan, but there isn't much to do.
[right][snapback]194140[/snapback][/right]
i figured that much but there must be SOMETHINGS to do.

well the wedding will take up one day and were going golfing another day (cant be too dificult since the course wil be flat) and my cousin said wed probly hit some bars

what kind of bars are there in Sask????

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Tons of bars in SK, that's all we do there is drink. It's either that or complain about having nothing to do.
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
There really isnt a lot to do in Regina, but it's not as bad as some other places. I'm not really into the bar scene so I couldnt really tell you, there are some nice pubs though..
leaving tomorrow afternoon, should be in regina tuesday night or wednesday afternoon, depends if we stop at the mall of america along the way.

i hope to maybe see of the members on here rolling around and
any ontario plates in regina will more then likely belong to my relatives

Hope you enjoy your stay in the thriving metropolis that is "Regina" :P

If you see me driving around, wave and I'll be sure to give you a puzzled look and a "who the hell was that" kind of shrug. :)